Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

Renee and Regal are gold together. But really, anything is better than this current Cole/JBL/King pairing. King has been declining for years, but JBL's falloff has been fast and furious. Still don't know what happened. I'd take Riley and Saxton at this point.

Vince and Kevin Dunn are in his ear now :smh:

Here's another "NTWT's 10 Questions"..

1. Wrestler that, in your opinion, best represents the 80s, 90s, 00s?

2. What's your favorite specialty match at a ppv?

3. What 2 technical wrestlers would you like to see in a dream bout?..(Can be from any ere and both are in their prime)..

4. What 2 brawlers would you like to see in a dream bout?..(Any era and in their prime)

5. What 2 tag teams would you like to see in a dream bout?..(You know the drill)..

6. What 2 high flyers would you like to see in dream bout?..(Duh!)..

7. Who is your favorite IC champion?..

8. What is your favorite feud from WWF/E, WCW, & ECW?..

9. Who's your favorite valet?

10. What's your favorite title design that's not a World Heavyweight Singles Belt?..(Such as 80's era IC or 90's era WCW Tag Belts)

Last edited:

80's - Hogan
90's - scsa or raven for different reasons
00's - edge

Royal Rumble

3. What 2 technical wrestlers would you like to see in a dream bout?..(Can be from any ere and both are in their prime)..

Bret vs D Bry

4. What 2 brawlers would you like to see in a dream bout?..(Any era and in their prime)

Andre vs Show

5. What 2 tag teams would you like to see in a dream bout?..(You know the drill)..

Bulldogs vs Wolves

Pac vs Rey

HBK

Razor vs Shawn
Eddie vs rey
Tommy vs raven

Rated r lita

10. What's your favorite title that's not a World Heavyweight Singles Belt?

Razor

80s-Hogan
90s-Hart
00s-Cena

TLC

Angle and Hart

Austin and Race

Dudleyz and LOD

Liger and RVD

Jericho

WWF/E-Austin and Rock
WCW-Sting and Flair
ECW-Dreamer and Raven

Sunny

10. What's your favorite title that's not a World Heavyweight Singles Belt?
WCW 90s-01 US Belt

Last edited:
I should've been more specific with question 10..I meant Your Favorite Title Belt Design that's not a WHC..Such as the 80s IC or 90s WCW TV belt..

80s-Ric Flair
90s-SCSA
00s-HHH

War Games match

Shane Douglas vs. Ric Flair

Stone Cold vs. Bruiser Brody

Steiner Brothers vs. Hart Foundation

Ronald vs. Jushin "Thunder" Liger

Tie between Mr. Perfect & Razor

WWF/E-Rock vs. Austin
WCW-Sting vs. Flair
ECW-Taz vs Sabu

Sable or Francine

10. What's your favorite title design that's not a World Heavyweight Singles Belt?..(Such as 80's era IC or 90's era WCW Tag Belts)
NWA TV Title Belt

Last edited:

80s- Hogan 90s-Austin 2000s- HHH

TLC

Angle circa 2005 vs Nigel McGuinness circa 2008

Austin circa 1998 vs CM Punk circa 2011

Rated RKO vs The Dudley Boyz

I don't like high flyers at all.

Shelton Benjamin

Austin/Rock     Sting/Flair     Taz/Shane Douglas
9. Who's your favorite valet?                                                                                                                                                                                                                I didn't grow up in the era where valets were common.

. Wrestler that, in your opinion, best represents the 80s, 90s, 00s?

Macho man , HBK , HHH

Royal Rumble

D bryan vs Chris Benoit

Necro Butcher vs Cactus Jack

Young bucks vs Hardys

Ron mysterio vs Ricochet

Razor Ramon

Austin vs Rock , Sting vs Hogan , Taz vs Sabu

Sable

OG IC BELT

Last edited:
@3dgarfly23  Necro Buthcer vs Cactus Jack would be so 
sick.gif
 in a 
nthat.gif
 way.

80s- Hogan
90s- SCSA
00S- Cena

MITB

Benoit v Bryan

Cesaro vs Taker

Road Warriors v Worlds Greatest Yeah m Tag Team

Ricchocet v ECW era Mystery King

Razor

SCSA/Rock, Hogan/Sting, Awesome/Tanaka

T&A Trish

Black IC belt

80s Hogan 90s Austin 00s missed a lot of the 2000s but Cena I guess.

Ladder

Bryan vs Bret Hart

Brock vs Vader

RVD and Sabu vs hall and Nash

Super Crazy vs. Taka michinoku

Rock

Wwf Austin vs McMahon
Wcw Jericho vs Make no
Ecw RVD vs Jerry Lynn

Stephanie McMahon

Ftw title

Man beansie, I was going to put the FTW title as my favorite, but I didn't want anyone b***ching cause it wasn't an official title..Was also really torn about the Smoking Skull over the FTW..

Man beansie, I was going to put the FTW title as my favorite, but I didn't want anyone b***ching cause it wasn't an official title..Was also really torn about the Smoking Skull over the FTW..
man that FTW title was the **** in ECW. Tazz was so good in that feud with Shane Douglas. Then going to WWF and knocking off Angle. I swore he was the next big thing.
Also don't worry about people *****ing. Wrestling fans ***** and moan no matter what you say.

Last edited:
man that FTW title was the **** in ECW. Tazz was so good in that feud with Shane Douglas. Then going to WWF and knocking off Angle. I swore he was the next big thing.
Also don't worry about people *****ing. Wrestling fans ***** and moan no matter what you say.

Well since I didn't specify on the question that those belts were an option, just didn't want to hear the whining if I didn't let people know they could pick an unofficial belt..

Yeah, Taz was the absolute truth..Had the perfect gimmick, was booked by Heyman better than anyone in ECW, and had the best/most believable promos..He would've been a superstar in the E if Vince wouldn't have booked him to be weak and he could have avoided the injury bug..A feud between Taz and Stone Cold would've had the potential to be a feud of the decade if the two of them wouldn't have got those bad injuries..I almost put that down for my brawler feud, but I couldn't pass up SCSA vs Brody..

Well since I didn't specify on the question that those belts were an option, just didn't want to hear the whining if I didn't let people know they could pick an unofficial belt..

Yeah, Taz was the absolute truth..Had the perfect gimmick, was booked by Heyman better than anyone in ECW, and had the best/most believable promos..He would've been a superstar in the E if Vince wouldn't have booked him to be weak and he could have avoided the injury bug..A feud between Taz and Stone Cold would've had the potential to be a feud of the decade if the two of them wouldn't have got those bad injuries..I almost put that down for my brawler feud, but I couldn't pass up SCSA vs Brody..
OK makes sense. I'm guessing from your ecw recollections we are probably around the same age. Early 30s?

Last edited:

80s - Savage
90s - Taker
00s - Rocky

TLC

Malenko v D-Bryan

Austin vs Goldberg

APA vs Road Warriors

AJ Styles v Rollins

Jericho

WWF/E - Bret vs Austin
WCW - Jericho vs Malenko: Hold 1: Armdrag...Hold #2: Armbar....#4: Armbar....#8: Armbar... Hold #712: Armbar :rofl:

Stacey Keibler

WCW's United States Championship

Back
Top Bottom