Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

Eva Marie definitely studied Kelly Kelly tapes. My goodness she doesn't belong anywhere near a ring

PotableBothBengaltiger.gif

Thinking about copping tickets to RAW the night after SummerSlam in Anaheim.

Jericho's return piqued my interest, I gotta see him live especially if its his last run.

I pray he doesn't lose every match though :lol:

So happy that Paul Heyman doesn't mention the whole 21-1 brock lesnar thing as part of Cesaro's entrance anymore.

Always thought it took away from Cesaro, who was a complete bad *** before joining up with Heyman.

Good morning man. A little early morning viewing. Mike Tenay was immaculate on the mic during this match

So happy that Paul Heyman doesn't mention the whole 21-1 brock lesnar thing as part of Cesaro's entrance anymore.

Always thought it took away from Cesaro, who was a complete bad *** before joining up with Heyman.
He did it on RAW :lol:

Last edited:
that ultimo Dragon vs rey match from Hog wild was good, I was always a big fan of Ultimo Dragon. Ever since he came to the ring to face dean malenko with like 37 title belts on. I forget what event that was though? Maybe a slamboree or great american bash or something.

edit found it:

Starrcade 96

Last edited:
Hahaha the worlds worst clothesline just happened. Eva Marie should never be in a ring to wrestle

Last edited:
Lots of talk about be themes. It doesn't come through that great on TV, but in arena on the live sound system Rollins theme is awesome from about 30 seconds in.

And the pre real Americans Cesaro theme way better than the current Cesaro theme

Last edited:
-WWE have been considering multiple angles for the 2015 Royal Rumble match.

As always, plans can and will most likely change, but some officials backstage have been discussing Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins being the last three guys in the Royal Rumble match.

Ultimately, this would give Roman Reigns his spot in the main event of WrestleMania 31.

Also, there is talk backstage that The Shield could reunite in a few years for special events, similar to what DX has done in the past.

Back
Top Bottom