Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

CNz510.gif

Do you think they only signed Sting for DVD/Video Game purposes?

Yeah, pretty much..Why sign him just to do nothing?..I mean they could've had him come in a do a match versus Shoveluhhhh at SummerFest or maybe Survivor Series..Do some sort of angle with him doing 2-3 matches with Bray..Do something besides a 2 minutes soundbite in the Warrior tribute..WWE is the devil..:smh:

Yeah that Sting tweet is most likely in reference to him being in 2k15 as a pre-order bonus like Warrior was with 2k14.

Hope we get Surfer Sting and Crow Sting

Excited to see sting in a wwe ring but thats about it. Let him cut a promo then leave till wm31. Nobody trying to see him wrestle anymore except casekicks

Last edited:
Excited to see sting in a wwe ring but thats about it. Let him cut a promo then leave till wm31. Nobody trying to see him wrestle anymore except casekicks

I don't want to see him full time..I wanted 1 match with Taker, and we all know that's not going to happen..So if I could just get 1 bout with Trips for the Raw GM spot at S.Fest or S.Series that'd be great..I'm not asking for some 60 minute match, or best of 7, or even a HIAC..I'd like for Sting to get a 12-15 minute match at one of the big 4 ppv's, get the W so he can have his 1 WWE moment, and then go and be an on air personality..That's all..I don't want to see his old *** involved in a long drawn out angle or huff and puff through 4-5 ppv's and look like ****..Just 1 more match and then the HOF..

I don't want to see him full time..I wanted 1 match with Taker, and we all know that's not going to happen..So if I could just get 1 bout with Trips for the Raw GM spot at S.Fest or S.Series that'd be great..I'm not asking for some 60 minute match, or best of 7, or even a HIAC..I'd like for Sting to get a 12-15 minute match at one of the big 4 ppv's, get the W so he can have his 1 WWE moment, and then go and be an on air personality..That's all..I don't want to see his old *** involved in a long drawn out angle or huff and puff through 4-5 ppv's and look like ****..Just 1 more match and then the HOF..

I don't know about sting as gm. Don't they have flair signed again? I rather see that or wait until October when Kurt angle is a free agent and bring him back. He always brought the lulzzzz as a heel.

Back
Top Bottom