Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

I get that he was the "powerhouse" of the shield but he's not that swole or even a super strength type of dude. At least that's how it seems to me anyway. I haven't watched him that much. Compared to guys around his height and who aren't super heavyweight size, he's not on my dude Cesaro's or cena's strength level.

I admit imposing might not have been the apt description.

He is not as tall as HHH, Bautista, The Rock, Hogan, Taker, Kane, Sheamus, Cesaro, etc. But he's got a decent height. Right up there with Brock, Cena. He won't look too short.

Mass wise, he looks decent. He probably won't be a part of the BWF. The point is they pushed him as the power house/muscle of the shield. Royal Rumble was him running through the roster.

So the angle they're taking is he can hang with the Big Dogs.

Last edited:
tqXYgAR.jpg

Just put on Insurrexxion 2001. Sounds decent on paper. Has Jericho vs Regal, Angle vs Benoit, 4way tag match. Anyone seen it? Worth a last second viewing party?

Last edited:
I wish I never read that post now. I want everything that is good in life to happen to Angle so he can return.

I'll cry when I hear his music play at the Rumble

*goes and watches Heel Angle matches* :smokin

If/when angle comes back it won't be to wrestle. He'll never pass the wwe physical. Angle raw gm heel, santino smackdown gm face.

3 hyped up wrestlers right that are actually wack;

Aj lee, pretty face average wrestler
Bo, good gimmick BOring wrestler
Roman reigns, great gimmick/look greener than baby crap

Angle really shouldnt have been wrestling for the last few years. That just shows you how great of a wrestler he is regardless. He's been a walking c-4 yet still putting on great matches for a long time. Kind of wish he stopped when he was actually supposed to, and could be getting ready for a possible real comeback today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom