Wrestling Thread 6/27-7/3 | 6/27 CM Punk Cuts The Best WWE Promo in the Past 10 Years To Close Raw

Though this was a worked shoot, I honestly feel like Punk meant it.
roll.gif

probably a piece of the storyline puzzle, but @CMPunk is no longer a verified twitter.
laugh.gif

probably a piece of the storyline puzzle, but @CMPunk is no longer a verified twitter.
laugh.gif

I swear most internet wrestling fans are extra slow, there is 100% no way that wasn't part of the storyline. I would even be surprised if it wasn't word for word what was already run by Vince. Props to them for doing something right though.

I swear most internet wrestling fans are extra slow, there is 100% no way that wasn't part of the storyline. I would even be surprised if it wasn't word for word what was already run by Vince. Props to them for doing something right though.

Okay... this is seriously the funniest *!+* I've ever read in my life...

@CMPunk
“@_K_Boogie_: @CMPunk is jealous of the awesome life @ZackRyder lives." I am. That's why I'm quitting, so I can have Mondays off like him!

Okay... this is seriously the funniest *!+* I've ever read in my life...

@CMPunk
“@_K_Boogie_: @CMPunk is jealous of the awesome life @ZackRyder lives." I am. That's why I'm quitting, so I can have Mondays off like him!

Back
Top Bottom