Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Fair enough... I respect that way of life, especially with LGBT rights and whatnot... If it doesn't effect you, don't let it bother you :smokin... I think I'm just more sensitive to stuff involving children... Especially whenever Michael Jackson's name is brought up...

If you don't mind me asking... Do you have kids?...

Me and my girl decided to not have any kids till our mid 30's. We both dislike children.

Yeah, kids are horrible...

Anyways... BDB, you seem like sorta an *** hole... And I like that about you...

Niketalk as whole is so damn dead tonight... It must be the fight...

What fight?..All I watched was yet another Mayweather coma inducing bore-fest..He definitely won, but it was beyond unimpressive..I feel bad for the fools that payed $100 for this pile of poop..

His defense is impregnable that's why it was boring to you!!!

#TMTALLDAY #STILLTHECHAMP #ITOLDYOUSO

Last edited:
His defense is impregnable that's why it was boring to you!!!

#TMTALLDAY #STILLTHECHAMP #ITOLDYOUSO

Running is not defense..Refusing to engage is not defense..He won, and I won't deny that, but he's a sissy who ran the whole time..

Is it running though if your opponent can't keep up?

Money danced around a lot but that's his style and we all know to expect that. Pacquiao had a chance early but he ran out of gas. Dude legit had Floyd looking shook early.

Money danced around a lot but that's his style and we all know to expect that. Pacquiao had a chance early but he ran out of gas. Dude legit had Floyd looking shook early.

Yes it is..Like I said, Floyd deserved to get the win cause of all his weak jabs but he wouldn't fight..And for the fans to have to watch someone run from a fight when they pay that much money is kind of a sucky thing to happen..But now that that's over, let's get back to the racist, sexist, bullying ways of Vince & Co.

Running is not defense..Refusing to engage is not defense..He won, and I won't deny that, but he's a sissy who ran the whole time..

Landed more hits what was he running from? That's smart boxing. Stop hating!!!

200w.gif

#TMTALLDAY #STILLTHECHAMP

Last edited:
For what it was it was a solid fight. It's the may weather style. I legit though pacquiao had a chance early. He just couldn't keep up with Floyd for 12 rounds.

Exactly. Manny walked out like Vince told he was going over put noooooppppe the champ had other plans. If pac man didn't watch tape and didn't know what to expect he lost before he even touched down in Vegas.

#TMT

Back
Top Bottom