Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Floyd vs Manny was like HHH vs Steiner :lol: I assumed Floyd would counterpunch and run his way to victory, but if I was a PAC fan, I would've turned on him just like the fans turned on Steiner for blowing up during both matches :lol: one of the most comical fights I've ever seen. "Gimme my belt, strap me up!" :rofl:

I know a couple of y'all keep up with UFC, should the Jose Aldo Vs. Conor McGregor fight be any good?
nerd.gif

Floyd vs Manny was like HHH vs Steiner
laugh.gif
I assumed Floyd would counterpunch and run his way to victory, but if I was a PAC fan, I would've turned on him just like the fans turned on Steiner for blowing up during both matches
laugh.gif
one of the most comical fights I've ever seen. "Gimme my belt, strap me up!"
roll.gif
Does Haitch hate Steiner for real?

I just remember those stupid challenges Steiner made (arm wrestling, bench press).
laugh.gif

Going to the club first time in like 4 years not my scene rather a bar but I'm hyped b Idgaf lemme leave ya with this tho

#TMTALLDAY

Alright still catching up on TNA on my phone(finally found better wifi) a couple things...

- am I missing something with that Khoya dude? Dude is horrible :lol:

- 4 way was awesome :pimp: Kenny King is a great heel..he's such a scumbag and it's great

- looks like DC let Al Snow borrow one of his jackets

- I still don't know what Doll House is supposed to be, but heel thot Tiffany is :evil: :pimp: and I still want to ravage Mia Yim..don't know why :lol:

- I swear James Storm is in a diff feud every 2 weeks

- EY as a main eventer feels weird to me

Money won that fight legit. :pimp: He holds early to play with people's heads man. Borderline trolling. :lol: let Manny gas himself out and execute the gameplay with surgeon-like precision. #TMT

Last edited:
i saw beadle at a hockey game about 5 years ago...was excited to see her from afar....but she looked 50 year old in the face close up...was disappoint

and like i said this was 5 years ago

Floyd is great man. Might be the best villain of our lifetime. Along with ARod and Tom Brady. Look at all of the closet racists that he has brought out tonight.

@TariqNasheed

Is RetWeeting them all. Kinda sad that some of yall allow sports to do this to you

Floyd is great man. Might be the best villain of our lifetime. Along with ARod and Tom Brady. Look at all of the closet racists that he has brought out tonight.

@TariqNasheed

Is RetWeeting them all. Kinda sad that some of yall allow sports to do this to you

Yo didnt u once disagree with me for saying that tho?? You said Ali was and oh yea Floyd is that dude. Everyone hating dont know boxing, simple as that. Floyd is the best defensive boxer of our generation

Back
Top Bottom