Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Yea that is my definition of the Bible. 

Bible = Pro Wrestling in terms of legitimancy

did you know there is actually some historically accurate data & that historians have had to use the bible as a tool for such?
battles, wars, kings reigns, etc

ya there are some fair tales, but most haven't read the book to know there is more

Last edited:
Also...

There is no way Tom Brady is a heel... He's the Derek Jeter of football in ever single damn respect... Both are stand up individuals who smash amazing females... Tom Brady isn't a heel, he's god damn John Cena :lol:...

[@=/u/37847/DCAllAmerican]@DCAllAmerican[/@]

How good is Chono/Muta 1/4/93,duel championship?... Is it worth a half hour at 3:30am?...
It is solid but I would say to watch this one over that

Keiji Mutoh vs Masahiro Chono - (NJPW 08/11/91) - Video Dailymotion

Appreciated... But I got the one I asked about saved already :lol:... So it's that or nothing...

When did Chono turn into a total bad ***?... I'm no as up on my Japanese history as I should be... I think I'm turning the corner on that now too...

That doesn't make sense. If he added another 0, that would make 500.

Nobody can live that long

The point is that you're old as dirt

Depending upon your wealth... your prized grass and dirt may very be much younger than Jamele...

Speaking of skinny black girls with no mass... This girl who works at the corner market wants my D... And I think I want to smash her... I'm going to make this happen... We've constantly flirted for like 6 months, but I'm always lazy cause I usually already got my smash calender filled :lol:...

But god damn do I have a weakness for a dark skinned girl...

Any man out there supporting Floyd either has a low opinion of women or doesn't have kids..Cause there is no way I can support a PROFESSIONAL FIGHTER who beats a woman in front of his own child..It's despicable and there's no excuse for it..
You can't seem to understand.

Floyd was put on this earth to ENTERTAIN. That is his only job in MY life. To entertain.

I don't give a DAMN about his personal life. That doesn't mean I support it.

He made mistakes, does that mean I HAVE to HATE him? No. He is just a human that made mistakes, what I don't even care about.

Folks can't understand Me Not Caring =/= Me Ignoring/Supporting (What he did)

People do HORRIBLE things all the time. ALL of us. But since he is famous, I am supposed to HATE him for it?

Any man out there supporting Floyd either has a low opinion of women or doesn't have kids..Cause there is no way I can support a PROFESSIONAL FIGHTER who beats a woman in front of his own child..It's despicable and there's no excuse for it..
You can't seem to understand.

Floyd was put on this earth to ENTERTAIN. That is his only job in MY life. To entertain.

I don't give a DAMN about his personal life. That doesn't mean I support it.

He made mistakes, does that mean I HAVE to HATE him? No. He is just a human that made mistakes, what I don't even care about.

Folks can't understand Me Not Caring =/= Me Ignoring/Supporting (What he did)

People do HORRIBLE things all the time. ALL of us. But since he is famous, I am supposed to HATE him for it?

Is there something someone could do that would cross the line for you though?... Something that would make you not be able to be overlooked?..

Back
Top Bottom