Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

She really did mess of her face with surgery. Once Charissa Thompson bust those splits on SN, it was a wrap for Beadle.

@casekicks

@brendasdeadbaby

I suggest everyone listen to Mauro Ranallo's interview with Jim Ross. They talked ALOT about why Floyd is hated so much. ANd compared it to Rousey and Ali. It was a damn good discussion

TRR - Ep03 - Mauro Ranallo http://podcastone.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=619&pid=391798

The voice of Showtime Championship Boxing & MMA, and former "Stampede Wrestling" host Mauro Ranallo joins Jim to talk about the man who gave him his first break - Al Tamko, boxing great Floyd Mayweather, Ronda Rousey, the Hart Family, and why he calls himself "the Forrest Gump of broadcasters." 

It just hit me. The whole reason JBL says Dolph "Zigger" is because he's so used to saying the N-word

Harper vs. Dolph at TLC was dope btw. Rewatching now

Last edited:
i can't help but think how giggler would be taken more seriously by the brass if he took a different name. feel like he was doomed from the day he became dolph.

that's the other thing son was doomed once the spirit squad happened. how that ever was a thing is beyond me. i remember watching them get super kicked and pedigreed with regularity.

that's the other thing son was doomed once the spirit squad happened. how that ever was a thing is beyond me. i remember watching them get super kicked and pedigreed with regularity.
It's like HHH bullied Dolph while they were in High School. 10 years later, all grown. He still getting dogged smh

She really did mess of her face with surgery. Once Charissa Thompson bust those splits on SN, it was a wrap for Beadle.

i'm tellin yall i met her in person like 5 years ago at a semi-pro hockey game and she looked good from a far (like, damb is that the hottie from tv?)...
but up close she looked much older in da face than i expected

i'm usually against plastic surgery (and i don't even know if/what she's had) but i don't know what options she had being on tv for a living..aging like
someone that usually isn't on tv....

haven't really even seen her (on tv even) since then...as i was kinda hoping she was having a really bad day & next time i saw her she'd be hot again

I suggest everyone listen to Mauro Ranallo's interview with Jim Ross. They talked ALOT about why Floyd is hated so much. ANd compared it to Rousey and Ali. It was a damn good discussion

didn't listen yet but ali was a draft dodger...and since there isn't even a draft anymore...its hard to compare

Harper vs. Dolph was one of the best matches last year but cot damn all those spots were so unnecessary

harper does some dumb spots. that power bomb from jeans onto the ladder was dumb as hell.

question since i didn't finish tame rules and might not even do it, did jeans and harper continue their match at all? what a stupid finish that was.

didn't listen yet but ali was a draft dodger...and since there isn't even a draft anymore...its hard to compare
THAT wasn't the only reason Ali was hated though.

That was the "justification."

Justification: What you can verbally use as your excuse

Reason: What is really in your head

Ali/Floyd were hated for the Reasons:

Black

Arrogant

Rich

The Best

People JUSTIFY their hatred through Draft Dodging and Woman BEating

Black

Arrogant

Rich

The Best

People JUSTIFY their hatred through Draft Dodging and Woman BEatin
Miss me with that boxing talk now but link me to that 'bushi match you posted earlier this week

Black
Arrogant
Rich
The Best

no i think at the time there were people who disliked ali mostly due to the draft dodging...in fact i know so

in college i took a class called "history of the 1960's" and da teach was this ol black dude that claimed to have been one of
ali's camera men back during all this...also my father was in the military during vietnam...not really by choice

but yes, i'm sure some others used it as a veil for racism

no i think at the time there were people who disliked ali mostly due to the draft dodging...in fact i know so

in college i took a class called "history of the 1960's" and da teach was this ol black dude that claimed to have been one of
ali's camera men back during all this...also my father was in the military during vietnam...not really by choice

but yes, i'm sure some others used it as a veil for racism
So you took a class of your childhood

by da way...i'm an ali fan...there is a picture of him still hanging in my childhood room at my parents house...its been there for 25+ years...

its a color copy of this pic below (actually a clay pic perhaps)

View media item 1518123
i should maybe go get that joint as it doesn't even get looked at anymore where it is

Last edited:

Black
Arrogant
Rich
The Best

So is that you're low key way of saying I hate Floyd because he's black?.. :smh: ..You really are something else man..I don't like him cause his fights are boring and he beats women..I could give 2 ***** about his color or his bank account balance..

Back
Top Bottom