Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

hard to say if its our business or not as floyd makes a living aided by the media

but i do agree that people can use things to simply justify a per-conceived notion they have, and that can be wrong imo

No it's not our business. A man has a right to a personal life. Let him have his. What ever he does at home is between him his family and his friends.

Last edited:
"America tries to emasculate it's great"

Wall Street guys cheat, manipulate and beat their wives every day, brag about their riches every day, use racial slurs every day and Hollywood makes movies that portrays them as cool yuppies. Black man does the same labeled as a "thug" and want blood.

Not directed at anybody. I'm out "drops mic"

#TMT

Yes... Racism exists... We're all aware of that...

"America tries to emasculate it's great"

Wall Street guys cheat, manipulate and beat their wives every day, brag about their riches every day, use racial slurs every day and Hollywood makes movies that portrays them as cool yuppies.

ya, all those hbo shows like made men are very unappreciated on my part b...it just gives viewers the opportunity to feel good about bad behavior

its what i'm talking about...that cool *** unaffected robot attitude that be hot in da streets these days

people want to think like a billionaire w/o the billions...eff that

When you and case started praying for the downfall of a successful colored man for hitting his women and not knowing how to take a mans personal life away (which is non of our business) from his professional life.

#TMTALLDAY

You're wrong. I don't pray for anything.

The parameters that you use when forming an opinion on a public figure aren't the same as mine. Deal with it

No it's not our business. A man has a right to a personal life. Let him has his. What ever he does at home is between him his family and his friends.

see while i don't completely disagree...i don't look at celebrity private life quit the same as non-celebrity private life

No it's not our business. A man has a right to a personal life. Let him has his. What ever he does at home is between him his family and his friends.

see while i don't completely disagree...i don't look at celebrity private life quit the same as non-celebrity private life

This...

I do think celebrities need more privacy though... At least the ones who want it...

Depending upon your wealth... your prized grass and dirt may very be much younger than Jamele...

Speaking of skinny black girls with no mass... This girl who works at the corner market wants my D... And I think I want to smash her... I'm going to make this happen... We've constantly flirted for like 6 months, but I'm always lazy cause I usually already got my smash calender filled :lol:...

But god damn do I have a weakness for a dark skinned girl...

Then Deepsea is right up your ally...

I still love Chris Benoit. WIll always love that man's work. Watching his matches have NEVER made me feel ANY type of way.

I just don't care about these people man. I don't know them. It boils down to that. I don't know these dudes. They aren't my friends or co-workers. They just entertain me. As long as they continue to entertain me, I don't care WHAT they do.

Like @brendasdeadbaby
 , I KNOW Vince is an out of touch racist. I still support his stupid *** company.

I am just emotionally detached from all of that fandom stuff man. 

Yet you bash us for consistently supporting that company. :smh:

Don't get me wrong... If a chick is attacking me, and the situation calls for me punching that chick between the eyes... She's going down, no questions asked...

@DCAllAmerican

Does the fact that I occasionally piss on a girl effect the way you think of me?...

Jesus Christ...

I wonder if Beadle likes this picture...

View media item 1517732

I love steph and all but she got that crazy white girl smile...a bit disturbing and a bit arousing...

so when are paul and/or stephanie gonna get that government job mrs. mcmahon failed at attaining?

they so damb phony b

Back
Top Bottom