Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Vince agreeing to allow hogan have his last match at WM32. :rolleyes

Dragonscrew
Dragonscrew
Dragonscrew
Boot
Leg drop
Pin

Hope this is sarcasm. 

-Hulk Hogan took part in a press conference in Australia this week, and according to readers in attendance, Hogan told Vince McMahon, after Wrestlemania 31, that he wanted to be on the Wrestlemania 32 card.

Hogan said he wants a “send off” match at the big event, and added Vince McMahon agreed.

Vince wasn't kidding when he said he was gonna do all he could to get all the "star power" for WM32 :rolleyes :smh:

Edit: yup I finally figured out how to post gifs. It's ova. Had pants bout to stumble on some hard times cause I just took his job!!!

giphy.gif

Don't get your hopes down yall. Hogan is known to tell everyone lies or fabricate things.... ILL TELL YOU WHAT HE HASNT LIED ABOUT BROTHER! SLAMMING THE 80 TON ANDRE THE GIANT IN FRONT OF 90 KAJILLION HULKAMANIACS BROTHER DUDE! THE DROPPING THE LEG SO HARD THAT THE SHOCK WAVE KILLED EVERYONE IN A 5 MILE RADIUS BROTHER DUDE JACK!!!

Last edited:
Don't get your hopes down yall. Hogan is known to tell everyone lies or fabricate things.... ILL TELL YOU WHAT HE HASNT LIED ABOUT BROTHER! SLAMMING THE 80 TON ANDRE THE GIANT IN FRONT OF 90 KAJILLION HULKAMANIACS BROTHER DUDE! THE DROPPING THE LEG SO HARD THAT THE SHOCK WAVE KILLED EVERYONE IN A 5 MILE RADIUS BROTHER DUDE JACK!!!

Bruh I'm crying :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom