Wrestling Thread Apr 22-28 | 4/28 BREAKING NEWS - John Cena Injures Achilles Tendon on European Tour

Damn, I bet if the RKO came before the Diamond Cutter, I bet ya'll would be agreeing with me. The RKO is a thing of beauty. It's so fluid and Orton gets so much hangtime on it

RKO looks so bland.

When DDP would do it, it would come out of nowhere. He would have different types of diamond cutters also.

Ziggler has the most racially diverse faction ever. :lol: :lol:

He treats his gf with love and respect.

... He's a heel?!

RKO looks so bland.

When DDP would do it, it would come out of nowhere. He would have different types of diamond cutters also.
It looks bland because it's flawless. DDP like wraps his arm around the dudes neck, then does the cutter. It's all one fluid motion for Orton

The RKO has been known to come out of nowhere as well

I like the fact that it seems like he's pausing at the peak of the RKO and then just drives them down

F the RKO, Orton has such a pretty looking powerslam. Brings a smile to my face when he does it, so clean.

F the RKO, Orton has such a pretty looking powerslam. Brings a smile to my face when he does it, so clean.
I LOVE Orton's powerslam. It's like a snap powerslam. 

Hell, ya'll might not like him but I love watching him wrestle. Legend Killer RKO was something special man. He was so damn smooth in the ring. 

As usual, yall ignore me when I talk PODCASTS.

Stone Cold's podcast with Chael Sonnen is vicious.

Also, the one before it. He talks about getting a manicure and facial. Funniest non Tariq Nasheed podcast I have ever heard.

Let some female friends listen to it and they HATE wrestling but they were entertained

But yall don't listen to me......

lol nah I listen to them when I'm bored or cleaning the house up. Much appreciated man.

Reading those spoilers, might actually watch Smackdown this week.

As usual, yall ignore me when I talk PODCASTS.

Stone Cold's podcast with Chael Sonnen is vicious.

Also, the one before it. He talks about getting a manicure and facial. Funniest non Tariq Nasheed podcast I have ever heard.

Let some female friends listen to it and they HATE wrestling but they were entertained

But yall don't listen to me......

I can't listen to those MLW podcasts...sounds like they're talking through tin cans.

I like Colt Cabana's though.

I can't listen to those MLW podcasts...sounds like they're talking through tin cans.

I like Colt Cabana's though.
Get rid of your cheap headphones that CLub gave you for your birthday fool.

The content is what matters.

I want to listen to Colt but damn I already listen to like 8 podcasts.

Just started getting hip to LAW Podcasts.

Loving the "Review an old PPV" thing that they do.

:lol: can't do it man...Edison's recording of "Mary Had a Little Lamb" has higher quality than those MLW joints.

I can get with LAW though...they actually sound like a real talk radio program.

Back
Top Bottom