Wrestling Thread Apr 22-28 | 4/28 BREAKING NEWS - John Cena Injures Achilles Tendon on European Tour

i see chris benoit name is forever scrubbed from wwe none of his matches with angle or his wrestlemania win are up there. 

that monday night raw cage match is forever etched in my mind. I dont think ill ever see something top that on free wwe tv. 

Feel like making avys...
If you want one give me...

Link
Time (Less than 6 seconds total)
Tag
Tag Color
Border Color

I'm here til about 4pm ET so I'll try to get em done quick...

*Wrestling related only.

3:29-3:34

Border: Yellow/ Red

Thank you..

Last edited:
Haha look at you two..
I aint eem mad. The more love Dolph gets, the better
this. ive actually wanted a ziggler avy for a long time, just never knew how to make it
frown.gif

Last edited:
- There are conflicting reports about the Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker match that took place at Tuesday’s WWE SmackDown tapings from London.

It was originally reported as the dark main event of the tapings. Several fans in attendance have noted that it was actually the main event of the TV show taped. A promo aired earlier in the night where The Shield announced Ambrose was coming for Taker tonight. It was also stated in a promo that The Undertaker would be in action on the broadcast.

Apparently the part where Triple H and The New Age Outlaws ran down to save Taker from The Shield was the dark part of the segment. The Taker vs. Ambrose match may be airing on Friday night’s SmackDown episode.

- There are conflicting reports about the Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker match that took place at Tuesday’s WWE SmackDown tapings from London.

It was originally reported as the dark main event of the tapings. Several fans in attendance have noted that it was actually the main event of the TV show taped. A promo aired earlier in the night where The Shield announced Ambrose was coming for Taker tonight. It was also stated in a promo that The Undertaker would be in action on the broadcast.

Apparently the part where Triple H and The New Age Outlaws ran down to save Taker from The Shield was the dark part of the segment. The Taker vs. Ambrose match may be airing on Friday night’s SmackDown episode.

Def watch then. This may be one of the last hand full of matches UT has left in him.

what is this witchcraft ?
There was a spot in WCW where Ciclope (AAA -Halloween), did that rocking move but he has jamming someone's head into the bottom turnbuckle while doing it. I forgot who it was.

Listen to the X-Pac MLW Podcast Clubber.

Man all of them are worth listening to. Off the top of my head

Valentines Day Special
MVP
CW Anderson
Ed Farera

Feel like making avys...
If you want one give me...

Link
Time (Less than 6 seconds total)
Tag
Tag Color
Border Color

I'm here til about 4pm ET so I'll try to get em done quick...

*Wrestling related only.

Link:
Time: 3:30 - 3:33 (When he has on the Kabuki mask rocking his head from side to side)
Tag: No Tag
Tag Color: No Tag Color
Border Color: Black

Am I the only one that's super geeked to see that Ambrose/Taker match? Like these guys are getting the biggest push of anyone I've seen freshly come to the E in a WHILE. They know Ambrose/Moxley is the star of that bunch.

Am I the only one that's super geeked to see that Ambrose/Taker match? Like these guys are getting the biggest push of anyone I've seen freshly come to the E in a WHILE. They know Ambrose/Moxley is the star of that bunch.
I can't wait. To see Ambrose I'm a singles match and to see undertaker in any match again. Any of you guys think taker is going to be a more regular performer this year leading up to a retirement after wrestle mania 30? One last go around for the big guy?

Originally reported?

I posted immediately that it was part of the show.

Oh, and GHIMSlater.... I thought Super Cena was flying back home to smash Nikki?

In the segment-by-segment, the show opened at a 3.04 rating for the segment with Paul Heyman and HHH to set up the cage match.

R-Truth vs. Antonio Cesaro lost 163,000 viewers.

Brodus Clay vs. Damien Sandow, and a Dolph Ziggler, A.J., Vickie Guerrero and Brad Maddox backstage segment gained 153,000 viewers.

Chris Jericho vs. Ziggler gained 439,000 viewers which is strong growth these days, doing a 3.35 at the 9 p.m. mark.

Cody Rhodes vs. Tensai lost 224,000 viewers.

Big E Langston vs. Zack Ryder lost 139,000 viewers.

Undertaker & Kane & Daniel Bryan vs. The Shield gained 581,000 viewers, which was strong growth, doing a show high 3.50 quarter at 10 p.m.

Fandango vs. William Regal lost 949,000 viewers to a 2.83 quarter. More people tuned out in this segment (basically they lost one out of every
five viewers) than nearly any in recent years. This shows the difference between the disconnect of a cult TV audience and the real viewing audience and also the big picture impact of a cult thing on television, not to say that in time this won’t change, but it does give you the real perspective of where it is now.

The Divas Battle Royal gained 302,000 viewers.

The in-ring Mick Foley, Ryback, John Cena and The Shield final segment gained 548,000 viewers in the overrun, which is good but not great, finishing at a 3.43 overrun.

Fandango bout to get buried :smh:
When's the last time anything Diva related gained viewers :lol:

Last edited:
Sheik is a weird dude. First time i've heard about Hope Solo since those articles about her and her husband came out.

Ring of Honor announced today that the replacement for Naomichi Marufuji on the 5/4 and 5/5 shows in Toronto will be Paul London.

London will face Davey Richards on the iPPV and then face Michael Elgin at the TV tapings the next day.

Link:
Time: 5:23 - 5:30
Tag: 3dgarfly23 (graffiti font )
Tag Color: green white and red
Border Color: red

Back
Top Bottom