Wrestling Thread Apr 6-12 | 4/6 RAW - WrestleMania Is Over, Now What? Saxton Back for Week 2

I wanna get the WWF winged belt or the WWF attitude belt and get it releathered. Info on the guy releathering and price?
Mike Nicolau is the name....The waiting time could be a *****. Contact him for exact pricing.   When I contacted him months back he gave me the 6-8 month turnaround time for my title to be returned after re-leathering. The volume of work he receives is crazy which is why the turnaround time could be lengthy. He's responsible for the IC title on WWE tv right now and others coming up...

I would love to own the real thing but those turnarounds are 4 years+  like this one...

View media item 1480806

People say it's a waste, too expensive,etc. but I say **** you...You get what you pay for and I will own one of those eventually. The price tag is crazy by the way :smh:  

Very first horrible purchase I'm making when I win powerball is an authentic, WWE quality title... Probably OG Big Gold... IWGP though....

What's the cost on the real deal?... I'm guessing 50k or so?...

When I become a millionaire I wanna get the IWGP heavyweight belt. :pimp:

And a Ribera steakhouse jacket.

Last edited:
Very first horrible purchase I'm making when I win powerball is an authentic, WWE quality title... Probably OG Big Gold... IWGP though....

What's the cost on the real deal?... I'm guessing 50k or so?...

A Dave Millican belt can run anywhere from 6k-12k plus a couple year wait time..But they're the highest quality you can buy..

Not as horrible about thought...

I was thinking Big Gold with all the gemstones would get run up in price...

Appreciated dude... I'll check it out tomorrow... I'm passing out... Good night ntwt... I love you all...

Unless you bout that feline life....

Man I'm starving. I want some monkey bread with some Mac n cheese baked not that Kraft bs and a 3 peice white meat. some greens with bacon and a corn bread and 1 biscuit. :smh:

50k? No not that bad...But if you want, let say, the original WWF block logo on any "old school" title  the maker adds 1k on top of the price. Those are WWE's rules given to them but you get the point. So the Winged Eagle would probably be about $3,500 with WWF logo included like the photo I posted above... Bad news on the IWGP HW title. I emailed Dave Millican who was one of the belt makers responsible of assembling the current title and he gave me the run around. He basically said NJPW doesn't give permission to belt makers to create legit copies of their titles for the fans/collectors plus he reiterated that the title was closer to maybe 10k allegedly.  That IWGP HW title is so cold son...so cold... I was hurt when I read that in the email. I deleted it  and now regret it before someone calls ducktales on me  :lol:  but yea. :smh:  

Yeah, he's recently bumped them price up..But that's including the official logo and most expensive strap option..

I honestly think the best way to go is to get a really good replica and have it releathered..Saves thousands and looks almost as good..I need to start looking into get new leather on my BG..

Man I'm starving. I want some monkey bread with some Mac n cheese baked not that Kraft bs and a 3 peice white meat. some greens with bacon and a corn bread and 1 biscuit. :smh:

Dammit BDB. Even without pics your food post ALWAYS be getting me hungry. :smh:

Yeah, he's recently bumped them price up..But that's including the official logo and most expensive strap option..

I honestly think the best way to go is to get a really good replica and have it releathered..Saves thousands and looks almost as good..I need to start looking into get new leather on my BG..

Pics of the beauty?

RAW never has my full attention. I'm always posting on here or on my phone. Btw big slow looked decent against roman

How much that belt run U case?

I got it in a trade for the ECW 3D belt i had laying around..But the retail price on it is 499 shipped..It's almost 6 mm thick and weighs at least 6 pounds..The 499 price is for the dual plated option..You can get gold, silver, or antiqued with a white, black, or tan strap for 399 shipped..Plus you can pick wither white, blue, or red stones..

Here's the silver..
View media item 1374697
Here's the antiqued..

View media item 1374698

Not a fan of the silver or white strap for that particular belt. Big gold is GOLD for a reason. Plus it's a classic. :pimp: plus yours is way better than the plastic looking replica they got for the big gold. One main reason why i didn't cop. If I were to get the big gold it'd be the same one you have. Looks waaaay better than the current big gold replica wwe is selling.

Not a fan of the silver or white strap for that particular belt. Big gold is GOLD for a reason. Plus it's a classic. :pimp: plus yours is way better than the plastic looking replica they got for the big gold. One main reason why i didn't cop. If I were to get the big gold it'd be the same one you have. Looks waaaay better than the current big gold replica wwe is selling.

Yeah WWE's current Big Gold they have for sale on their site is junk..They say it's 6 lbs, but I've held one and it's not as heavy as the one I got..Plus their plates are about half as thick as the plates on mine..I do gotta say that their actual straps are made of better synthetic material than mine..But either way you'd want to get it releathered..

:wow: I need that Big Silver in my life. That and the Big Gold.

Such a beautiful design man. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom