Wrestling Thread Apr 6-12 | 4/6 RAW - WrestleMania Is Over, Now What? Saxton Back for Week 2

Would like to know as well

My guess is fathers day though
What belt you tryna cop?

Glad I got the big logo belt. Waiting for the sext plates
Same one.

And them SR plates 
nthat.gif

Did you just get yours?

Man... I'm drunk... And I hate cats... They are nothing but self-righteous, attention hogging, pedestal sitting hairballs... They're the worst animal ever... I wish they get lost and never come around again...

Same one.

And them SR plates :nthat:

Did you just get yours?

i got mine during mania weekend. I needed something meaningful for dean and seth to sign... was gonna get the winged belt but that sold out so the big logo was my plan b. needless to say after mania i'm happy with my purchase. when i got mine signed by sext i told him this is the belt i wanted him to hold in 2015. and the next day dude got it. :smokin loved mania week man. converted me for life. i'll be trying to go to as many manias as i can in my life now.

Last edited:
i got mine during mania weekend. I needed something meaningful for dean and seth to sign... was gonna get the winged belt but that sold out so the big logo was my plan b. needless to say after mania i'm happy with my purchase. when i got mine signed by sext i told him this is the belt i wanted him to hold in 2015. and the next day dude got it. :smokin loved mania week man. converted me for life. i'll be trying to go to as many manias as i can in my life now.

If Mania goes to Philly I'm going to try and go..The wife has given me the go ahead to save for the tickets/trip..And I will be taking my Big Gold to get some signatures on it..It's really the greatest belt of all time, but if I actually can get to WM then I'll have no choice but to pick up that Big Logo..I wasn't too hyped on the Big Scratch Logo belt, but the Network Logo is so much cleaner and looks like a true WH title..

Can you post some pics of your belt and the autographs?

If Mania goes to Philly I'm going to try and go..The wife has given me the go ahead to save for the tickets/trip..And I will be taking my Big Gold to get some signatures on it..It's really the greatest belt of all time, but if I actually can get to WM then I'll have no choice but to pick up that Big Logo..I wasn't too hyped on the Big Scratch Logo belt, but the Network Logo is so much cleaner and looks like a true WH title..

Like old man Case said.... Pics...

Also... You better smash a thot while wearing the belt and nothing else....

Jeff Hardy arm sleeves would be acceptable as well...

Sure man. If it ever is let's meet up and hang out for drinks. :pimp:

got sext, jeans, and neville. :smokin
View media item 1480754View media item 1480755

Also bonus pics for @Meangene45 got my only two funkos at mania as well :lol: :pimp:
View media item 1480756View media item 1480757

Last edited:
Oh I don't blame you at all... My cheap *** would do the same... And be Uber pissed when the changed the belt over :lol:...

Last edited:
Id be super pissed if I got the scratch logo and they changed the belt that quick. Plus shame on you for buying such an ugly belt. :x

missed raw. will search Neville vs. Seth later on this morning.

About to turn on this b.s. podcast.

Anti roman signs were taken down tonight as well as signs poking fun at the network being free.

I wanna get the WWF winged belt or the WWF attitude belt and get it releathered. Info on the guy releathering and price?

Back
Top Bottom