Wrestling Thread Apr 6-12 | 4/6 RAW - WrestleMania Is Over, Now What? Saxton Back for Week 2

:lol: naw no military stuff, just basic medical management training out here.

might have to cancel our Summerfest extravaganza brenda..

Wrestlemania though :nerd:

I'm not going to no dam Texas for wm b. The land that has bred more idiots than Florida and jersey combined I'm good

Man I need a job where I don't deal with the public. Folks will really get on your nerves out here :smh:

And super late pass but I'm finally sitting down and listening to Review A Raw/Wai in full. Good stuff. Helping my shift go by faster

Since you guys were talking about recent shows being hits so to speak, what's the GOAT for you as TV history goes?...

The West Wing is my all time #1..Followed by Breaking Bad, Spartacus, The Wire, and NYPD Blue..

I remember someone in here saying that Mania was going to be in Philly after Jerryland, is that confirmed?

eDExOWpkMTI=_o_jbl-kicks-out-illegals.jpg

Rumored case, it could be in Minnesota. I think they will do Minnesota in 2017. Super Bowl will be held there a year later.

Since you guys were talking about recent shows being hits so to speak, what's the GOAT for you as TV history goes?...

Breaking Bad but true detective has the potential to overtake it. First season was perfection.

My personal favorite of all time is The Office though

Breaking Bad but true detective has the potential to overtake it. First season was perfection.

My personal favorite of all time is The Office though

True Detectives final few episodes didn't live up to the first few.

Breaking Bad as a whole is just perfect in my eyes. The Wire as well.

I'll also put Mad Men up there, it's not for everyone but I'm way too invested in the characters to not put it up there with those two shows as well.

The first 6 seasons of the office were pure piffery the last 3 :x terrible

Parks & rec and 30 rock get honorable mentions.

Maybe I should try mad men again but it bored me to death.

Last edited:
True Detectives final few episodes didn't live up to the first few.

Breaking Bad as a whole is just perfect in my eyes. The Wire as well.

I'll also put Mad Men up there, it's not for everyone but I'm way too invested in the characters to not put it up there with those two shows as well.

Really? I thought the second half of true detective was awesome. Especially when they reveal the killer and the entire story comes full circle. Last episode was bananas

Back
Top Bottom