Wrestling Thread Apr 6-12 | 4/6 RAW - WrestleMania Is Over, Now What? Saxton Back for Week 2

I'm going with a friend as well... We're driving down that morning and staying at a friend's of his...

Since I don't know jack about Philly, others will have to figure it out :lol:..

I hope y'all :smokin type dudes... I wanna partake with my fellow good brothers...

:lol: you aint ever been to Philly? Its cool out in that area. Not far from the city area and them tourist cheesesteak spots lol. And I aint smoked in years haha. But I'm down to chill with any fellow NTWTers

I gotta get up on my tv show knowledge. All I watch is sports, wrestling, anime, Netflix or play PS4 lol

Eff it Chappelle Show >>>>

Last edited:
Shameus burying Finn.
11102724_693013527494707_304074129329031529_n.jpg

Always Sunny is the only good thing about Philly.

I love Sunny :lol:

South Park might be up there with The Wire for me I kind of have grown up with that show all my life and every episode has at least enough jokes to make me laugh to myself that I can watch them all all the way through.

The first 6 seasons of the office were pure piffery the last 3 :x terrible

Yeah, it was unwatchable once Jim and Pam got married.

Loved Boardwalk Empire, but they ruined the last season by making it only 8 episodes :smh:. Might re-up my Netflix subscription and watch some Arrested Development :pimp:.

Finally caught NXT Road to WrestleMania. Hideo was done right with that episode. Just amazing the amount of respect he gets from other wrestlers.

Finally caught NXT Road to WrestleMania. Hideo was done right with that episode. Just amazing the amount of respect he gets from other wrestlers.
Yeah it was really good.

Wasn't expecting Hideo to get in his feels like that after he got eliminated from the ATGMBR.

Don't sleep on bates motel. Joint got me literally uncomfortable in my seat while watching cause some of the plot lines are crazy

Also hope Finn flourishes too.

I wanna see the whole 'NXT 5' succeed...KO, Zayn, Neville, Hideo, and Finn.

Don't sleep on bates motel. Joint got me literally uncomfortable in my seat while watching cause some of the plot lines are crazy

I have a love hate relationship with that show. Besides Norma the rest of the cast are pretty weak actors and the writing is bad. But the general story is good just horribly executed.

Really want Hideo to do well man.
He was sputtering a bit in NXT compared to Fergal and more recently KO but it seems like he's turning the corner.

The crowd exploded when he did the GTS. The next time he should do it is to win the NXT Title.

Back
Top Bottom