Wrestling Thread Apr 6-12 | 4/6 RAW - WrestleMania Is Over, Now What? Saxton Back for Week 2

He was sputtering a bit in NXT compared to Fergal and more recently KO but it seems like he's turning the corner.

The crowd exploded when he did the GTS. The next time he should do it is to win the NXT Title.

Would be cool to see Hideo be the one to dethrone KO. Him or Zayn

I have a love hate relationship with that show. Besides Norma the rest of the cast are pretty weak actors and the writing is bad. But the general story is good just horribly executed.

Forgot to tell you. Copped two pairs of Kyrie All Stars on an eastbay restock :pimp:. I remember you telling me how you were the best out the pack, man you ain't lie

He was sputtering a bit in NXT compared to Fergal and more recently KO but it seems like he's turning the corner.

The crowd exploded when he did the GTS. The next time he should do it is to win the NXT Title.

I was there at NXT San Jose. When he hit the GTS, the place went UNGLUED it was insane. It literally set off a bomb in the arena and everyone knew the internet was going to blow up when footage and the news hit twitter

Still a jobber you don't even get a quote from me let alone a title shot. Still better than kitty doe
Psst the title's prestige dropped the moment you got it. Running promos burying KorporateKitty every night but won't defend your title. When I win the briefcase, Im cashing in on you.
Just make sure you watch your mouth about Texas b.

Right wing states (in the case of Texas extreme right wing)= you won't see me there.
Though I somewhat agree with the hate. :smh: the bigotry I see and hear at times. Whats scary is the rationale behind it, as if people totally forget facts and lose compassion when its a different skin color.

InformalLameAchillestang.gif

A major angle is expected on monday. Raw will be in London, which means what we will see monday night is taped.

Please use spoilers regarding the show.

Summer Slam Main Event is currently planned to be Rollins VS Lesnar VS Reigns.

D Bry is facing some heat backstage for not protecting himself more during his matches.

Who do y'all think Bray was talking about on Raw?

I think it's Reigns.

And please, no more Show VS Reigns.

first And foremost as the rumble winner my title Shot is the only thing bdb needs to worry about.don't waste ur time on them no namers homie.I got a michinoku driver waiting to end your weak *** title run

Your man Konnan.

Radley: They are probably going to do Sheamus vs. BRYAN.

Konnan: Bryan Daniel or Bryan Wyatt?

So is this a no?
Was part of the conversion team for a company. Took the extra cash and trip whenever I could and didn't effect school.

Didn't read, saw the user name and immediately skipped like a divas match.

Forgot to tell you. Copped two pairs of Kyrie All Stars on an eastbay restock :pimp:. I remember you telling me how you were the best out the pack, man you ain't lie

:smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom