Wrestling Thread Apr 6-12 | 4/6 RAW - WrestleMania Is Over, Now What? Saxton Back for Week 2

A major angle is expected on monday. Raw will be in London, which means what we will see monday night is taped.

D Bry is facing some heat backstage for not protecting himself more during his matches.

So is there any heat on Harper/Sheamus/BNB/Bray and a couple others for basically beating the **** out of Bryan every match?

Miz/Neville feud is being discussed.

They'll probably make this similar to Miz/Bryan. Hopefully it's not full of jokes about Neville's ears and height and drawing attention to his poor mic skills

Bryan getting busted open and doing them headbutts unprotected aint good for him but the ppl hes working with are working kinda stiff with him as well. WWE just lookin for a reason to bury him :lol:

The 1 thing DBry does that worries me the most is when he repeatedly runs into the corner at full speed for no reason..And those outside dives have got to stop..

They sent the goons out on Bryan. They trying to send homie to early retirement give him the edge treatment San they keep profiting off the yes slogan a while the crowd shuts up.

Last edited:
The 1 thing DBry does that worries me the most is when he repeatedly runs into the corner at full speed for no reason..And those outside dives have got to stop..

Not a fan of those either, though I'm less concerned about the suicide dives since they've basically turned into mild pushoffs :lol:

There's also a Lucha Underground episode on, right now Ivelisse, M-Dogg 20, and Chad Fortune's son in a 6 man tag.

Also amazed at M-Dogg 20's transformation when he started off as a very talented yet highly generic CAW to having a real character and look.

Last edited:
^dope shirt

DC you copping this joint?

mock_2.jpg

Last edited:
If this is going to be done, they "minus whale" just rehash the Breeze/Neville feud that was done in NXT. But that means Neville will be called ugly 500 times, which is essentially burrying him. So, I don't know if that is cool right now

If this is going to be done, they "minus whale" just rehash the Breeze/Neville feud that was done in NXT. But that means Neville will be called ugly 500 times, which is essentially burrying him. So, I don't know if that is cool right now

It would be bullying and Vince is ok with that.

Called wwe and replaced it with the sext undisputed future shirt. :pimp: dude sounded like mr Mackey on the phone :lol: mmmkay

-We can now confirm the fact that the new season of WWE Tough Enough will have a more current and up-to-date feel with the new episodes that are scheduled to begin airing in June. Originally, WWE wanted to tape Tough Enough two months in advance, however the decision was made to tape the shows and air them within a few days of the taping.

Additionally, it’s now confirmed that the show will feature a lot of live elements. Fan voting is said to be a possibility, however live segments on USA Network, social media and the WWE Network are expected as well.

Although it’s been rumored that Chris Jericho will be replacing Steve Austin as the host of the show, Jericho himself stated this past week that he’s had no discussions about being part of the new Tough Enough. Then again, Jericho has a history of throwing fans off his scent when he has something planned, so you never know.

Geez Jericho may be taking all of Austin's gigs :smh:

I mean if people are in NEW JAPAN of all places getting distraction victories because dudes are mesmerized by her butt, that is hype

Ashanti > Maria

I mean if people are in NEW JAPAN of all places getting distraction victories because dudes are mesmerized by her butt, that is hype

Ashanti > Maria

Classic song. :pimp: used to play this as my theme entrance as I was gonna pummel my body pillow 8)

Mickie James had a nice intro music and physical entrance. Love how she set up the head drop, head fling up to the beat of her music

1:25 Mark

Back
Top Bottom