Wrestling Thread Apr 6-12 | 4/6 RAW - WrestleMania Is Over, Now What? Saxton Back for Week 2

Seinfeld doesn't make the top 10 for me cause it fell of the final season or 2, plus the finale was probably the worst one I've ever seen (including the turd the Soprano's dropped)..

And the Simpson's should've been cancelled about 8-9 yrs ago..It's beyond played out and irrelevant..

Simpsons has been running a little too long, sure. And the Seinfeld finale was rough. But C'mon Case, that's like saying Willie Mays didn't deserve to go in the hall of fame for his garbage year or 2 with the Mets at the end of his career haha.

the-rock-camera-wipe.gif

Ibushi is that dude man. Glad to see him get shine, it's really elevated his game the last year or two. Keep it up homie :pimp:

:lol: I had a page monitor set up during the mercurial release to hopefully catch a restock. Guess I pinged their Site too much

:lol: just get the magistas b I got he photo blue pair. Love em. Now I need the a pair of sock darts. Don't know if I want all the Agassi's first or those

With all of wwe's signings last year, ibushi became my favorite not signed to them by default, but I can officially say after wrestle kingdom 9, he jumped to be my favorite overall...next to the Boss of course.

I can't wait to see his match with AJ when I wake up tomorrow.

WWEshop made a mistake by selling these... now he'll happily take the top spot in merchandise... kiss your top spot goodbye john China....

Gimmick infringement you puny, puny man... If you ever do that again, I'll put you in the Cattle Mutilation... Just I like savagery victim #?? Last week....

Spoiler... It shoot kills your arms and shoulders, according to her... But she finds it hilarious that I'm constantly trying to put her in random submissions at random times... So I get away with it :lol:..

#SavageLife :nthat:

Happy WWE hooked you up as they should have :smokin... You know some scummy companies wouldn't do a thing.....

The butter came out amazeballs... Tried some last night... Tried way too much as it turns out... Was on that lean movement type feels :lol:...

Made brownies tonight, with raspberries mixed in, and sea salt sprinkled on top... So hard to not eat them all :lol:... Had some crumbs and a small chunk... Hitting me now... I approve...

I'm laying down to put on music and fall asleep...

Goodnight NTWT... I love you all... Especially 22stylez 22stylez for prize for the Royal Rumble pool that he will be sending out... 3 months later :lol:.. Stop stealing my gimmick tho :stoneface...

Also... By I love you all.. I mean unless you a cat... In which I detest you with a passion of, idk, a chafer sterno... The point is, I hate cats, they ain't loyal...

But I love tetrahydrocannabinol and the rest of you....

And on that bombshell, good night NTWT...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom