Wrestling Thread Apr 9-15 | 4/15 TNA LOCKDOWN - All Cage Matches - Roode vs Storm, Angle vs Hardy

Got my tickets to see The Weeknd 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Screw you guys and screw Extreme Rules.

Kurt Angle announced today on his Twitter account that he has pulled out of the Olympic trials.
"Due to Hamstring@Knee Injuries, I'm forced to Pull Out of trials," Angle wrote. "Had a talk W/ Usa Wrestling Coach Zeke Jones Who has Supported Me all Year

suuuureee.......

Scott Steiner is still ranting:

When i look at hogan i see the same thing as the nielson ratings system does .......low f*ckn ratings

Hogan also attackd Bobby Roode on the radio b4 he was going to wrestle Kurt Angle

In Philli on ppv sayn Roode wasnt ready,Ive wrestled Bobby a bunch of times n he wrestles hard every nite n he can go

He can talk,wrestle and looks good,and hes proving that hogan doesnt know sh*t(except that garrett is the future)..$%%

At the ppv he was p*ssd n went up to Pritchard and told him he was going on the radio and calling hogan out

And Pritchard beggd him not to,so i see him n he tells me what happend,I told him thats whats hogan does,

In WCW hogan put his thumb on evrybody,deciding who wins in every match bcuz he has creative control in his contract

Hogan shows up and changes the outcome of his match,Bobby was going to kill him but he kept his cool

Every tv every ppv the place is zoo a circus bcuz these !!+!#!%# change things every hour,the storylines are stupid and dont make sense

And when u ask questions they cant give u a reason why they want u to do something that doesnt make sense

And since hogan *****off n pritchard brought the chaos the circus to Tna they also brought their own clown,******

Which is Jason Hervey,(yep that one)the insignicant bro in wonder years this 5'5" ****** walks around

Fn crazy,why is he there hes business partners with *****off just like hogan n *****off are business partners

Now do u know why Tna is the titanic and is sinking fast.....Need to save TNA

They are doin the same stupid +%@%*##! that they did in WCW..except now instead of pushing Flairs son David

To the point where he beat Chris Benoit,he is now pushing his own son,where is David Flair today

Ive seen all this #$$+ b4,Remember he made David Arquette champion,F*ck!!Ted Turner ownd WCW and they ran it into the ground

And he was a multi multi BILLIONAIRE

We were all in the back sayin $%% are we in the twilight zone ....fn crazy

That same wkend he was suppose to go on ESPN and promote the ppv,so he is on the show

And the host ask him whats his most embarassing monent in the ring..remember hes there to promote the ppv

He says wrestling Andre and he %@#@@ himself...the host asks him a couple more questions

Which i dont remember bcuz im on the floor belly laughing..then the host thanks him for bn on the show

And he says "Be COOL EAT FRUIT...thats right BE COOL EAT FRUIT...$%% way to promote the ppv DUMB*SS

This dude Steiner....
laugh.gif

Seriously digging the fact that a washed up, roided out, and apparently slightly illiterate goon is making so much sense.

I love it.

Scott Steiner is a perfect example of everthing that is good in professional wrestling..Trips needs to bring him to the E right now and put him in a feud with Albert or Clay or that new roided out guy that debuted the other day..

CrankyVince is killing it on twitter right now. Giving play by play of a fire drill. I am nearly in tears.

Steiner spitting so much truth. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

BTW which one of you is this in this video?

TNA Impact Wrestling TV preview 4/12

TNA completes the hype for their Lockdown PPV, one of the top events of the year, on Thursday's Impact episode taped in Orlando two weeks ago. The following top items are in-play for the Lockdown lead-in episode.

-- TNA World Hvt. champion Robert Roode and #1 contender James Storm will have a final confrontation before their PPV main event title match.

-- To preview the steel cage-themed PPV, Eric Young and ODB will have their faux wedding inside a steel cage.

-- TNA will round out the Lockdown PPV line-up, including Eric Bischoff and Garett Bischoff picking teammates for the Lethal Lockdown PPV cage match. To promote the mathc, TNA will have a Best-of-Three series on Impact to determine the Man Advantage at Lockdown.

-- The Motor City Machineguns will have interview time following their return on last week's Impact to promote their Tag Title challenge against Samoa Joe & Magnus at Lockdown.

-- In Knockouts tag action, KO champion Gail Kim & Madison Rayne face Velvet Sky & Mickie James prior to Sky challenging Gail for the KO Title at Lockdown. 

Steiner
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
I didn't even know they were seriously trying to get Garrett Bishoff over as an actual
wrestler.

David Flair
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
he was never gonna come close to Ric, especially in the ring. But him and Crowbar w/ Daffney
brought many lulz.

I haven't watched TNA since Kurt Angle beat Roode at Bound For Glory (?).
I have had absolutely no desire to watch it since then.

Someone please tell me that Kurt was only doing Olympic tryouts because his TNA contract is up and he can come back to WWE for one last run?

Please.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Someone please tell me that Kurt was only doing Olympic tryouts because his TNA contract is up and he can come back to WWE for one last run?

Please.

He repeatedly said that it was serious and not a stunt, it would have been an interesting story had he actually made the team.
Your right he does need one last WWE run...

bischoff picking a fight with UFC now.

why does TNA think that because the whole NWO thing (which was killing WWE in ratings) that bischoff will bring those ratings to impact?

cut him loose already

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

bischoff picking a fight with UFC now.

why does TNA think that because the whole NWO thing (which was killing WWE in ratings) that bischoff will bring those ratings to impact?

cut him loose already
Bischoff is/was/and always will be a power hungry idiot that gave too much control to guys that were over the hill and way past their expiration dates. He rode off the NWO for almost 3 years and never innovated or changed anything. The fact that Goldberg was the only new star that was made in WCW that whole time when they had guys like Jericho, Benoit, Eddie, Malenko & Rey there goes to show how much of an idiot he is.

I really hope that WWE overlooks the fact that Steiner consumes steroids in his breakfast cereal and bring him back ASAP.

pls tell me we are not getting a flo-rida/heath slater match in the near future
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom