Wrestling Thread Apr 9-15 | 4/15 TNA LOCKDOWN - All Cage Matches - Roode vs Storm, Angle vs Hardy

Anything that puts the spotlight on the one man rockband gets a thumbs up in my book.
2r5xen4.gif

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

I really hope that WWE overlooks the fact that Steiner consumes steroids in his breakfast cereal and bring him back ASAP.

I would LOVE for Steiner to come back to the WWE but that #$%$ isn't happening. Triple H has legit heat with Steiner because when he had his last run he more or less let him
know, real @$@+*$! quick, that weren't afraid of him and wouldn't take kindly to his backstage ++!*+#*+. (Called H out on his steroid use too)

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Anything that puts the spotlight on the one man rockband gets a thumbs up in my book.
2r5xen4.gif
How can GHIMS hate his favorite wrestler?
Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Steiner was horrible in his last wwe sting

steiner the wrestler has always been bad. always botched.

steiner on the mic is what has made him popular

2r5xen4.gif
THIS @%#@@$+ THIS!!!

aoti61.gif

NO CARE IF SARCASM. I LOVE this one man selling machine.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

2r5xen4.gif
How can GHIMS hate his favorite wrestler?
Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
when i defeat u, i will change the color of the strap to either a charcoal or maroon color.

that hot pink color u have on it is a disgrace

^^
Spoiler [+]
I think you're confusing my US title for Cubano's diva's championship. Mine is the one with "MVPeep" across it, with your freshly scraped off nameplate in the dumpster

Spoiler [+]
MVP-US-Belt2.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Oh really pretty boy!!!

i can't stand pretty boys.

tell u what, why don't we wrap barbed wire all over the cell at NTSlam

eek.gif
Barbed wire is very dangerous to the longevity of you and peep's careers! May I suggest a safer approach?

How about layering the cell with cotton swabs!
happy.gif

eek.gif
Barbed wire is very dangerous to the longevity of you and peep's careers! May I suggest a safer approach?

How about layering the cell with cotton swabs!
happy.gif

Spoiler [+]
zxpo3b.gif
that's it deek at KOTR i'm gonna slap some sense into you boy

Spoiler [+]
I'm down. Can't can't wait to hit 4 Shooting Star Presses off the cell as I finish you off with various submissions
that are apparently at my disposal
pimp.gif
Spoiler [+]
mvp.jpg

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Not true..When he was a tag team wrestler dude was pretty much always on point..It wasn't until he roided up and got too big for his *****agan letterman's jacket that he started to become a botchamania HOF'er..

Originally Posted by casekicks

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Not true..When he was a tag team wrestler dude was pretty much always on point..It wasn't until he roided up and got too big for his *****agan letterman's jacket that he started to become a botchamania HOF'er..

go watch the steiner brothers early 90's, scott would botch. steiner brothers whrn they joined the wwf, scott would botch. he has always botched.

Well of course everyone botches..I'm not sayin he never botched..But when he tagged with the Dog Faced Gremlin, he was way better than when he went solo..

Originally Posted by casekicks

Well of course everyone botches..I'm not sayin he never botched..But when he tagged with the Dog Faced Gremlin, he was way better than when he went solo..

yea because he wasnt in the ring all the time.

What a *$%%!#% awkward ending to Impact...I hardly watch TNA and *%*# like that, and Mike Tenay, is why.

2 grizzly dudes pressing their forehead's together, trying to sell their hate for each other but trying not to do it too hard so they don't almost kiss...

WEIRD.

Ole Motch had a nice botch on the railing gare..smh..And the finish with his elbow drop was pretty awful..But my man Liger came thru with another solid job..Man if the NTWT would just treat each other like the boys in Japan do then this organization would skyrocket..Oh and we'd have to get rid of those braindamaged officials..And this may be the Ambien/Percocet tlkin' but what if we could just get 4w to quit postin' his long winded, whiny, self righteous rhetoric for a week or twoo?..It would geve us all a chance to get some more shine on the mic..Just sayin'..But ain't noone in the nttw got the balls to stand up to him and tell him to +$%% for a week or so..

Back
Top Bottom