Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

'i just got the alert that my momma is doing some shady ****!!' hahaha im dying.. Chrisley is the real MVP

Though a face turn is silly, they've been total losers as heels anyway. If they do it right, they could be similar to Edge, Christian, and Gangrel. Unfortunately, Bray and Harper have these slugs Rowan and Braun attached to them. But honestly they all should go away for a long time and come back as monster heels. Make them be missed and be properly rebuilt.

Though a face turn is silly, they've been total losers as heels anyway. If they do it right, they could be similar to Edge, Christian, and Gangrel. Unfortunately, Bray and Harper have these slugs Rowan and Braun attached to them. But honestly they all should go away for a long time and come back as monster heels. Make them be missed and be properly rebuilt.
Harper should detach and have a singles push once he's healed up.

I used to subscribe to Disney Adventures and there was an issue with the Hulkster snatching up a dinosaur on the cover

Also subscribed to Lego Mania magazine

Going back catching parts I missed, and I guess Transporter stripper Cesaro is better than nothing :lol: :lol: "Cesaro Section, worldwide, REPRESENT!!" :lol:

Yea Harper needs to come back heel and feud with Bray,hre's too talented to be tied to slowman and the vintner.they need a legit feud for Bray in the mean time.

Nice! I can't stand Kiss' music, but I've always felt like I need to see them live before one of em dies lol.

They're my favorite band..But no matter if you like the music or not, they do out on the best show in rock n roll..I'm anxious for GNR since Rose broke his foot..I can already see it being an excuse for 2 hour delays and shoes being cancelled..

i agree on having them gone and slightly repackaged... have them decimate eeryone kind of ho rusev did when he came in..

Nice! I can't stand Kiss' music, but I've always felt like I need to see them live before one of em dies lol.

They're my favorite band..But no matter if you like the music or not, they do out on the best show in rock n roll..I'm anxious for GNR since Rose broke his foot..I can already see it being an excuse for 2 hour delays and shoes being cancelled..
i hope not i am flying to cali to see them! haha but atleast i have the rest of that fine *** festival to fall back on.. If dave Grohl did it on a broken foot axel can.. sucks he wont be up there doing the Axel sway dance.. **** is so funny.. Man he is the definition of a showman

Cesaro doing the Sharpshooter better than Rock and Nattie ever could. Really good match to put Cesaro back on the map

Last edited:

You hush with that cancelled show stuff haha. Gotta stay positive on this! I'm sure he'll be late, but bah Gawd we're getting a G&R show! And to keep this on topic, hopefully Axl & Slash don't have a HIAC match before the tour is over. Wonder who would win? #ProWrestling

i hope not i am flying to cali to see them! haha but atleast i have the rest of that fine *** festival to fall back on.. If dave Grohl did it on a broken foot axel can.. sucks he wont be up there doing the Axel sway dance.. **** is so funny.. Man he is the definition of a showman

Funny enough, Grohl loaned Axl his crazy broken foot throne for the warm up show last night.

Back
Top Bottom