Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

Vince is off TV/away for a bit while helping Trump tie up the Northeast behind closed doors

This Apollo cat looks great! Strong and quick. If theres ever been a guy to be the first African American WWE Champ it would be him. But we know how that'll go.

wlnewday.jpg

this company has zero competition. They can go out and literally sign any and every star in the world. Which for the past few years they have been doing. They have a world class training center where the best of the best are there teaching and molding the future. They have their own network where they can do whatever they want and also have 5 hours of network television to build and create characters every blessed week. BUT YET SOMEHOW THIS PRODUCT STILL SUCKS ****?! what else is there to blame other than the bozo creative department? Vince can be blamed but come on I doubt these dudes who are hired to be creative are coming in there with the heat and vince is just turning every single thing down every single week. Makes zero sense. Give me 18 months and i will have raw popping 4.5 ratings weekly. There are reasons why these NXT guys come up and just fall flat on their faces. Creative never gives them a shot at keeping that same fire lit that was there at Full Sail. I dunno man **** is depressing.

This Apollo cat looks great! Strong and quick. If theres ever been a guy to be the first African American WWE Champ it would be him. But we know how that'll go.

He has the charisma of a toaster though, with no bread and electric cord unplugged. He'll be another Neville. I prefer Big E.

Last edited:
Bring back the Big Gold :pimp:

The wcw belt? Vince is a moron. If he were smart he would consolidate smackdown and nxt and rebrand it wcw. Like it or not wcw has history. It would give the product a ratings boost. Wcw could be the "wrasslin" show vince hates and wwe can be the sports entertainment.

But yea that will never happen cuz vince a dummy. Thats what he should have done in the first place but his ego was too big and he ended up wasting peoples time with that garbage ecw brand show on syfy instead

Its ridiculous and flat out stupid to bury wcw back when he bought it. He basically threw away 3 million viewers. Had he kept wcw in business there would have never been a tna

The buffoon ended up signing the majority if wcw talent anyways.

Now american wrestling fans are stuck with lucha underground as the only interesting wrestling on tv and that will probably go out of business soon lol

Last edited:
watching some old wcw footage, and thinking that ring seems so small, did they use smaller ring than wwe?

watching some old wcw footage, and thinking that ring seems so small, did they use smaller ring than wwe?

I believe so. Same with ECW? I remember seeing an interview where the wrestler was saying they had to learn to time steps differently because of the size.

EDIT: Ropes were different too. WCW was coated cable. WWF/E is coated rope. ECW was barbed wire lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom