Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

i hope not i am flying to cali to see them! haha but atleast i have the rest of that fine *** festival to fall back on.. If dave Grohl did it on a broken foot axel can.. sucks he wont be up there doing the Axel sway dance.. **** is so funny.. Man he is the definition of a showman

Funny enough, Grohl loaned Axl his crazy broken foot throne for the warm up show last night.
haha what a coincidence.. my thing is i can not see GNR having a show with axl in a chair smh

Watched Karl/Luke debut and they got a pretty good pop.

Especially when they did the hand pistol dap, got alot of bullet club chants.

Biggest pops: Dean, Shane, New Day, Bray.

Loudest boos: Roman, League of Nations and KO.

Seeing Bray's entrance is really awesome.

I went with my gf, one of my best friends from HS and his wife and kids. We all decided to go to WM next year. Don't we have a group of NT'ers going?

Biggest pops: Dean, Shane, New Day, Bray.

Loudest boos: Roman, League of Nations and KO.

Seeing Bray's entrance is really awesome.

I went with my gf, one of my best friends from HS and his wife and kids. We all decided to go to WM next year. Don't we have a group of NT'ers going?
i am going, but yea i saw a few who said they were in

Interesting.
i mean with WWE being a public company worth what it's worth you know there had to be more to the story than 'it was racial' and 'wow he didnt deserve it'

now obviously Titus is supposedly this huge hearted dude who does all types of charity work and everything but that doesn't make him untouchable. If he broke a rule and was continuously told to knock it off and kept doing it at some point something has to happen. Especially when you cross a dude like Vince. Who as stories go doesn't take **** from anyone. Also on that reddit page someone commented an said that the video of Vince leaving the stage upset over DB retirement speech was ruined by Titus' horseplay. Which I would be pissed about as well considering everything WWE does is on tape for future DVDs and video packages and stuff. And now that final scene of vince clapping and leaving teary eyed is ruined by titus yanking at him and vince chumping his life

Good match between Charlotte and Nattie. I don't think Nattie has wrestled a Raw/SD match of that length in......well, ever :lol:And Charlotte's **** were hanging on for dear life trying not to pop out while attempting that moonsault :lol:

Also Dr. Phil sold the **** out the women's division after that match

Last edited:
vrwn6a.gif

Good match between Charlotte and Nattie. I don't think Nattie has wrestled a Raw/SD match of that length in......well, ever :lol:And Charlotte's **** were hanging on for dear life trying not to pop out while attempting that moonsault :lol:

Also Dr. Phil sold the **** out the women's division after that match

Missed most of the Flair/Nattie match..Where's Had Pants with a gif of the ******* hanging on for dear life???

Ok, caught up on everything now, but Maryse is so damn great :lol: :lol: Her and Miz are what they hoped her and Ted Jr would be

"No no no domestic domestic no no" :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Ok, caught up on everything now, but Maryse is so damn great
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Her and Miz is what they hoped her and Ted Jr would be

"No no no domestic domestic no no"
roll.gif
roll.gif
The accent is still there, but her work is still top-notch.

She excelled as a heel back then; this now is just organic and chemistry is very obvious. Perfect way to revamp @Meangene45's man.

Last edited:
-The finish to Shane McMahon and The Undertaker’s Hell In a Cell match at WrestleMania 32 was kept top secret with only WWE officials in the McMahons’ inner circle aware of things. With that said, there has been a lot of head-scratching backstage about why the outcome really doesn’t mean much as Shane was back on RAW the next night in charge of the show and will be “running” tonight’s show from Los Angeles as well.

We’ve heard from a source that there’s been at least some talk of moving forward with the brand split with Shane “running” one show and The Authority, Stephanie McMahon and Triple H, “running” the other show.

It’s possible we see them move in this direction on tonight’s RAW but another source speculated that if they do go through with the brand split idea, it wouldn’t happen until closer to SummerSlam.

-The finish to Shane McMahon and The Undertaker’s Hell In a Cell match at WrestleMania 32 was kept top secret with only WWE officials in the McMahons’ inner circle aware of things. With that said, there has been a lot of head-scratching backstage about why the outcome really doesn’t mean much as Shane was back on RAW the next night in charge of the show and will be “running” tonight’s show from Los Angeles as well.

We’ve heard from a source that there’s been at least some talk of moving forward with the brand split with Shane “running” one show and The Authority, Stephanie McMahon and Triple H, “running” the other show.

It’s possible we see them move in this direction on tonight’s RAW but another source speculated that if they do go through with the brand split idea, it wouldn’t happen until closer to SummerSlam.

No no no. No separate champions.

Back
Top Bottom