Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

BC should just attack everyone. Do a different run in each week, culminating with Reigns losing his belt as a result to AJ. Of course they prob won't put AJ in them.

BC should just attack everyone. Do a different run in each week, culminating with Reigns losing his belt as a result to AJ. Of course they prob won't put AJ in them.

This sounds so good but can WWE's "creative" team really make that work?

See that's the kind of shock the product needs. Don't let us believe Roman is going to hold the belt the next few months, because I am sure that's the plan. Create the new biggest faction (ala the Wyatt's) and actually work it where they are succesful (unlike the Wyatt's).

Last edited:
It looks like Anderson and Gallows gonna be going solo until Balor comes up which prolly won't be until after the Tokyo show in July where I assume he will drop the title to Nakamura. You could have Balor, Anderson & Gallows feud with AJ at that time.

Last edited:

I feel like H is going to make sure Finn gets the WHC, but I don't know if he's really behind AJ to get a title run though. That would be the only way AJ gets the strap, you know Vince isn't going to have Reigns put over TNA.

I dont see AJ getting much of a title run if he even does. He deserves one, but we all know the story. Small, TNA, doesn't get Vince hard.

Honner can't guarantee anything, hence why he's holding off a Finneus debut on the main roster.

Vince seems to like him, but Ramen is his golden child.

What you could do is have Gallows n MG help AJ beat Reigns after destroying random people each week and when Balor is ready have them turn on Styles and kick him out of the BC.

What you could do is have Gallows n MG help AJ beat Reigns after destroying random people each week and when Balor is ready have them turn on Styles and kick him out of the BC.

That could work too but no way in hell is Reigns dropping the title that quick and to Styles of all people. Gallows and Anderson could destroy Roman after Regins retains which could lead to a Styles-Reigns feud which lasts a little while longer and I think it could work that way until Balor comes up and that is when they turn on Styles in favor of Balor.

In reality they'll have Luke and Karl interfere in a few more tag matches before finally setting their sights on New Day

New Day will make Festus jokes and call them "The Booty Club" and put silly photoshops up on the tron. Then they'll challenge once for the tag titles and lose so that they can move on to their program with Goldust and R Truth

Crazy seeing Machine Gun in a WWE ring considering he's basically spent his entire career in Japan....same for Nakamura. What a time to be alive :smokin

In reality they'll have Luke and Karl interfere in a few more tag matches before finally setting their sights on New Day

New Day will make Festus jokes and call them "The Booty Club" and put silly photoshops up on the tron. Then they'll challenge once for the tag titles and lose so that they can move on to their program with Goldust and R Truth

:rofl:

This sounds about right. But that Mets fans idea is definitely what would be best for business. But they'd automatically become faces which I don't believe the company wants especially since they just turned the New Day

I think we could possibly see Gallows and Anderson interrupt the WHC match at Payback leading to a no decision. Protects Reigns from losing to Styles, and also protects Styles from Reigns.

Book it!

This sounds accurate :x :rofl:

I think we could possibly see Gallows and Anderson interrupt the WHC match at Payback leading to a no decision. Protects Reigns from losing to Styles, and also protects Styles from Reigns.

Book it!

Exactly have Bulletproof start with AJ, Gallows, and Machine Gun. Then bring Finn up around Summerslam to reclaim his boys. I'd actually have Finn come the night after Summerslam. Have them help AJ win the title at SS and then turn on him the next night. Finn vs AJ Night of Champions

Finn Boring is not about to get hot shotted to the World Title. Let's be serious.
Dude is worse than Ramen + Franknbeans combined on the mic.

Let that sink in for a moment.
is he really that bad to be compared to Ramen??

And this fool has given the same speech 3 shows in a row.

Mr.  I'm not a good guy, im not a bad guy, i'm THE guy. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Reported for positive remarks from you regarding WWE.

I'll have to check some out tho, any recommendations?
The Dvias matches are always good.

There was a Cesaro vs. SiNC ara match from Main Event last April that was GOOD.

You have to look up the date though

Back
Top Bottom