Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

is anyone else shocked AJ is at the top of the list when it comes to popularity? i knew people like us would love it, but for the general WWE public to get behind him is awesome..

Ketchup with pizza is done by a few of my friends.. spicy mustard is where its at.. don't do it all the time but from time to time throwing mustard on carnival pizza hits the spot..

RIP Ballz btw .. dude made a career out of beating the **** out of his body more so than the usual pro wrestler. People write wrestling off as fake, but the toll this sport takes on peoples body's and mind's is no joke. Add to that the depression that must sink in when you blink and your 'prime' is over and you no longer are in the spotlight is almost impossible to deal with by anyone. I see Blue Meanie 3 times a week just wondering around my neighborhood all skinny with the blue beard still. The look on his face is just so depressing. Not that he ever was a legit person who was going to have a long WWE career, but to be there at one point and then to just be a normal person after has to blow.

come down while the water is warm.. all the new york hipsters are starting to pollute the city and raising house prices smh

come down while the water is warm.. all the new york hipsters are starting to pollute the city and raising house prices smh

Na they are transplant to New York as well so they are not New Yorkers. Dudes are modern hippies going from city to city opening coffee and trendy food shops raising rent prices.

Na they are transplant to New York as well so they are not New Yorkers. Dudes are modern hippies going from city to city opening coffee and trendy food shops raising rent prices.
a few houses up the street from me just were sold to people who lived in NY and now take the train to work from philly to save money on rent in NY

I can accept pizza being dipped in a number of sauces: BBQ, ranch, Buffalo/hot, Bleu, garlic butter... Ketchup is not one of them :smh:...

a few houses up the street from me just were sold to people who lived in NY and now take the train to work from philly to save money on rent in NY

These aren't New Yorkers man I could tell. they are spending about the same amount monthly after Amtrak fair and all that. Dudes think NYC is only Manhattan and Brooklyn they could find a nice place with the Italians and Irish in the bx for about the same.

These aren't New Yorkers man I could tell. they are spending about the same amount monthly after Amtrak fair and all that. Dudes think NYC is only Manhattan and Brooklyn they could find a nice place with the Italians and Irish in the bx for about the same.
yea i aint saying they are new yorkers through and through like you born and raised. i said they were from new york and work there, lived there and left because it is cheaper to live here and transport.

Would be hilarious if tna started having impacts in a wharehouse lol

I wouldn't be mad at that..They've got to try to be something besides WWE Lite..You can't compete with the machine by trying to do the exact same thing as the machine, but doing it much worse..Give something else a shot..Make your show look more gritty..Go towards a more strong style brand of wrestling and don't try to compete with "sports entertainment"..And quit with all the stupid characters..If you're going to be out of business within 1 1/2 yrs. then go out being as different as possible..

Back
Top Bottom