Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

Del Rio as a face :lol: he's Mexican Sheamus, very minimal appeal unless he has all his cars, Ricardo and scarves. Unless he's in LU.

Stylin' Allen :smokin

:lol:

A major question I've had for sometime.The lack of a mouthpiece in this age of wrestling compared to the Attitude era. Is it the lack of mic time? Is it the fact that many wrestlers back then were so seasoned in comparison to less territories now? Is the scripting worse?

Not saying that there are no guys who are good, the promos just seemed better and more believable.

Last edited:
^ Everything feels very overly produced now. Back then, you can definitely tell there was more flexibility.

^ Everything feels very overly produced now. Back then, you can definitely tell there was more flexibility.
This and these dudes get scolded for everything now. Guys are walking on eggs shells and the E's use of punishment isn't consistent at all.

This and these dudes get scolded for everything now. Guys are walking on eggs shells and the E's use of punishment isn't consistent at all.

This is where someone kinda just has to go off course a bit. Can't be a jobber but someone like Reigns who has some flexibility.

This is where someone kinda just has to go off course a bit. Can't be a jobber but someone like Reigns who has some flexibility.

It was CM Punk not to long ago. And now they've practically treated him like Chris Benoit with trying to erase his history. No wonder dudes are scared to say anything.

It was CM Punk not to long ago. And now they've practically treated him like Chris Benoit with trying to erase his history. No wonder dudes are scared to say anything.

Meh Punk, meh that dude. I support them treating him like a nugget.

It was CM Punk not to long ago.

fake-o.gif

Last edited:

Best In the World :pimp:

Know at this point it's speculation. But I saw this happening. Some did too, but others on here were quick to say nobody knows him, and he'll never get over. Then he sold a bunch of merch, so people know em. His move set alone is enough to get him over. Unless WWE wants a DBry 2.0 moment, he'll get a run.
Plus he can connect to 80% of the fans who are rednecks.

:rofl: I was gonna mention that too.

Best In the World :pimp:

He aint a wrestler anymore, and I know your'e not talking about the best MMA fighter

Back
Top Bottom