Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

I don't see why they started that league of nations its so corny. My only guess would be to feud with the potential bullet club. I don't see why they just don't have Del Rio go back to his old ring entrance with the different cars.

I realize Del Rio is a big deal in Mexico just like Konnan and Vampiro were, but the American fanbase just doesn't accept them as such. It's got to be hard on them as performers knowing the successes they could have at home but that the "glory" is found stateside.

The only real Mexican wrestlers that get over in the US seem to have a mask.

John Pollock bringing up the Young Bucks one year deals at the beginning of Review-a-Wai...you guys think they're in WWE this time next year?

Crazy I was just looking up Axl Rotten yesterday and Balls dies the same day. A day after his 44th birthday too.

RIP Balls thanks for the memories of my childhood

Rhyno is the only one I knew wasxreale young back then, only cause he was always referred to as THE ROOKIE MONSTER RHYNO :lol:

Wow, other than Rhyno, I always thought those ECW guys were all well into their 30's back then. Hell, I thought was already knocking on 40's door back then :lol:

It is pretty shocking to see Paul Heyman at 50. Only 50. Its amazing that Shane Douglas was pretty young as well. He's 51 now.

Watching the 1st Raw of 1999. Mick Foley is a very under rated talent. Sucks that HBK had that back injury. Would have been interesting to see how he would have fit in to the Attitude Era.

It just hit me, those born during the Attitude Era are going to be 20 soon. Which also means I'll be 30 soon................

View media item 265219

Last edited:
Watching the 1st Raw of 1999. Mick Foley is a very under rated talent. Sucks that HBK had that back injury. Would have been interesting to see how he would have fit in to the Attitude Era.

In a casket 6 feet under most likely.

That back injury saved his life in the long run.

is anyone else shocked AJ is at the top of the list when it comes to popularity? i knew people like us would love it, but for the general WWE public to get behind him is awesome..

I can't wait to cash Jemele out when BK Fashion wins the Big One! :pimp:

Very true, HBK was always on drugs. Even Undertaker was pissed about it and complained to Vince.

Turn ADR face and let the Si! chant blossom already. Many chant it when ADR is doing those kicks/chop in the corner but WWE doesnt take advantage.

Turn ADR face and let the Si! chant blossom already. Many chant it when ADR is doing those kicks/chop in the corner but WWE doesnt take advantage.

they should call up dasha Fuentes from nxt and have her be his personal ring announcer and bring back the cars. he'll be over.

and get rid of that stupid corner stomp, man

We also heard from a source that some wouldn’t be surprised if the continued rapid rise of AJ Styles really changes what they have planned for the main event title picture for the rest of this year.

Know at this point it's speculation. But I saw this happening. Some did too, but others on here were quick to say nobody knows him, and he'll never get over. Then he sold a bunch of merch, so people know em. His move set alone is enough to get him over. Unless WWE wants a DBry 2.0 moment, he'll get a run.

Last edited:

Baring the drugs and what not of course. The back injury was definitely a blessing considering it slowed him down leading to him find God.

but if hbk never hurt his back, would hunter become a main eventer or forever be hbk's lackey?

Know at this point it's speculation. But I saw this happening. Some did too, but others on here were quick to say nobody knows him, and he'll never get over. Then he sold a bunch of merch, so people know em. His move set alone is enough to get him over. Unless WWE wants a DBry 2.0 moment, he'll get a run.
Plus he can connect to 80% of the fans who are rednecks.

Hmmm this is the episode where Shawn was attacked by the Corporation out the building, I just noticed when HBK said he'll be back, Triple H responded by saying "maybe not" then followed by Xpac saying what goes around comes around.

I realize Del Rio is a big deal in Mexico just like Konnan and Vampiro were, but the American fanbase just doesn't accept them as such. It's got to be hard on them as performers knowing the successes they could have at home but that the "glory" is found stateside.

The only real Mexican wrestlers that get over in the US seem to have a mask.

LOL. Wrong

but if hbk never hurt his back, would hunter become a main eventer or forever be hbk's lackey?
One thing is very clear from all the stories about Honner: he had major ambition to be the top guy.

He would've still politicked with Vince.

Back
Top Bottom