Shannon Moore vs Bill DeMott
Shannon Moore vs A-Train
Kenzo Suzuki & Rene Dupree vs London & Kendrick
Haas & Rico vs the Dudleyz
Mark Jindrak vs Scotty 2 Hotty

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Whoever is reporting post really is a ***** tho

I'm telling you Brenda, I don't think anybody is reporting. Dude is lurking now.

GHIMS, those pops are such a slippery slope for collectors haha. I've had to be very careful to just stick to Star Wars and WWE, but ONLY the ones I like. I can't find that damn Wolfpac Sting to save my life.

Whoever is reporting post really is a ***** tho

I'm telling you Brenda, I don't think anybody is reporting. Dude is lurking now.

GHIMS, those pops are such a slippery slope for collectors haha. I've had to be very careful to just stick to Star Wars and WWE, but ONLY the ones I like. I can't find that damn Wolfpac Sting to save my life.
http://m.gamestop.com/product/collectibles/toys/pop-wwe-wolfpac-sting-only-at-gamestop/128728

Waits to be banned for not posting this in the Pop thread :smh:...

Looking into starting hood talk 2.0 soon with wrestling side forum.

Last edited:
Kinda wish he would just say whos reporting post

nvm

NXT was cool. Naka really didnt go in on his match. 

That Edge Christian show is hit or miss but I lowkey enjoy it

Damn Case Case , wish I had known. The Target in between me & JDC had like 16 of em last month. They're all gone now.

ihust1e ihust1e E&C has gotten SO much better since the first one. The last 3 have been hilarious. The one that had the interrogation scene with Stardust had me in tears. The AJ super fans this week were great too.

I still haven't watched the Edge & Christian show yet. I'll check it out before bed

Back
Top Bottom