Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

the new belts are all about brand recognition

so i'd be a little surprised if we get nice ornate new tag belts

the image of the IC belt is so ingrained in the wwe culture, its brand recognition just the same, so its security has been stronger than other belts

I really wish they would have a tier/ranking system and make guys have to actually wrestle for something. Random matches would be important. Breeze would need to beat Ziggler to get the chance to be a No. 1 contender for the IC Belt. Etc.

Told myself id start watching NXT again and im completely forgot because of other stuff going on

Good show?

SUWOOSUKE :nthat:

eva's got the look of a champion but the skills aren't up to par. she's bangin though...

Last edited:
I'm probably in the minority, but I hated the Euro title..The belt itself looked ok, but I never got the point of it..It wasn't for foreign born wrestlers only or a belt to be defended on foreign soil only..It's just a random belt that was pointless..I still think they need to get rid of the US belt and bring in a TV (or even Network) title..Contest it under the old school rules of it only gets defended on tv and the matches have a 10 minute time limit (Which Vince should love since he rarely lets dudes go out there and cook for extended periods of time)..

And the ranking system would be one of the best editions to Raw in decades..They should do it just like PWI used to do in the magazines..Have a top 10 for each belt..Maybe even introduce a points system that gives wins on tv a certain amount of points and wins on PPV/Network Specials a certain amount of points..Gotdamnit, can someone get DeepestSeas back in here so he can help me write a strongly worded letter to Vince?..

The Woman's title looks better today than the Attitude/Ruthless Aggression Era.

I couldn't even tell that was Scott Steiner :lol:

I really wish they would have a tier/ranking system and make guys have to actually wrestle for something. Random matches would be important. Breeze would need to beat Ziggler to get the chance to be a No. 1 contender for the IC Belt. Etc.

Makes too much sense. Especially in a culture where wins and losses no longer matter :smh:

Told myself id start watching NXT again and im completely forgot because of other stuff going on

Good show?
Yea

At least catch Gargano & Ciampa/Vaudevillains and Nakamura(still in suwoo colors
nerd.gif
)/Dillinger
Gonna peep right now 
nthat.gif

Agreed about the power rankings. That's why I actually liked them actually having a #1 contenders match for the IC belt. Little things like that elevate the belts, especially when you have a very good match with guys like Cesaro and KO. They should learn to consistently do that, for every belt.

Back
Top Bottom