Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

I think Darren Young is a better wrestler than Titus

True, always has been, but away from Titus, he doesn't have nearly the personality. Both are great together, but separated, Titus definitely has most of the appeal

I listened to a few of the podcasts he's been doing and this guy really puts himself over, but everything does come off as just being bitter :lol:

You gotta read his book..Dude spends 437,000 pages putting himself and his family over..It's basically a whole book on how he's the GOAT and everyone else except Owen and Stu were garbage..

I listened to a few of the podcasts he's been doing and this guy really puts himself over, but everything does come off as just being bitter :lol:

You gotta read his book..Dude spends 437,000 pages putting himself and his family over..It's basically a whole book on how he's the GOAT and everyone else except Owen and Stu were garbage..

haha, I gotta check that out. The funniest is when I listened to the Review-a-Wei on his WM match with Shawn and then listened to Bret's podcast that afternoon. It's crazy how they had completely different point of view's regarding that match.

I ended up watching the match that night and I have to say that Pollock was pretty on point, I don't even know where the hell Bret got his views from :lol:

cant bring myself to listen to bret's podcast cause dude is so bitter. its a shame, montreal really screwed him up. no pun

I honestly can't think of one current wrestler that Bret actually enjoys watching..Seems like the past couple years all he does is **** on everyone associated with WWE..

I honestly can't think of one current wrestler that Bret actually enjoys watching..Seems like the past couple years all he does is **** on everyone associated with WWE..

He did crack me up when he criticized how Jericho is always caught calling his spots during a match :rofl:

My dude HBK ruined this man 
smokin.gif

Bring back Prime Time Players :frown:

Having them at least gives the tag team division more depth.

How often do you need to split them to realize they are better together? Not to mention WWE continuously drops the ball on Titus as a singles guy

Last edited:
Bring back Prime Time Players
frown.gif

Having them at least gives the tag team division more depth.

How often do you need to split them to realize they are better together? Not to mention WWE continuously drops the ball on Titus as a singles guy
Nah

Yes, they'd be perfect to job to Bullet Club

Titus sucks overall

Titus has no chance to be successful with a name like Titus O'Neill. No one named Titus has ever been successful in life.

The Masked Man finally dumped that super mark Rosenberg. But Cheap Heat was shockingly good this week with Coachman as a guest. He gave some solid insight to things in the company, past and present. Go give it a listen!

Titus has no chance to be successful with a name like Titus O'Neill. No one named Titus has ever been successful in life.

Step your history game up

http://www.biography.com/people/titus-9508078

The Masked Man finally dumped that super mark Rosenberg. But Cheap Heat was shockingly good this week with Coachman as a guest. He gave some solid insight to things in the company, past and present. Go give it a listen!

Rosenberg got booted off?

He's grown bigger than Cheap Heat anyway I feel. Always been with Hot 97 but now he's with ESPN on the Michael Kay show.

Last edited:
Rosenberg & STAT Guy Greg are nWo Hollywood with ESPN

Masked Man is nWo Wolfpac with backing from the Ringer (Bill Simmons)

Back
Top Bottom