Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

12445920_987129474706290_2003102437_n.jpg

Whose the chick in the middle?

06 is when I got back into wrestling. Hated Cena. Edge >

I gotta see if that triple threat WWE title match from Raw is on there, Edge vs Cena vs RVD

watching the enzo cass debut on raw.... god the announcers and the crowd had to ruin it huh?

the announcers remind me of the horrible tna announce team of tenay and don west. like do you have to tell us whats gonna happen, who they are, and what they are like?

and the crowd so ******* dumb. stop saying every word the guy says while hes saying it.... makes it seem so hollow

watching the enzo cass debut on raw.... god the announcers and the crowd had to ruin it huh?

the announcers remind me of the horrible tna announce team of tenay and don west. like do you have to tell us whats gonna happen, who they are, and what they are like?

and the crowd so ******* dumb. stop saying every word the guy says while hes saying it.... makes it seem so hollow

Definitely agree about the announcers, but as far as the crowd, they're supposed to chant along, just like when the Outlaws/DX used to do their intros :lol:

So Lana, Naomi, Maryse, and Renee will all be officially added to the new Total Divas. They realize how dead Total Divas is without actual personality :lol:

Back
Top Bottom