Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

Last edited:
Part of his gimmick doe.
as a result, he's been future endeavored.

Lana 
pimp.gif

I also feel like Nakamura/Cena would be pretty damn good. Would def watch that
Chillin.

Weather was real nice today so went for a walk at the park, just kicking back now

You?

This nice weather and my mans said he took a walk wiz khalifa gif like common b where da **** at??? When's your birthday?? I'm a order you the finest of Dominican/Puerto Rican milfs off backpage. Nothing fancy doe just the $30 an hour out calls only

Last edited:
DC banned 4 lyfe or just suspended?
Suspended. 

So DC has been warned multiple times but yet still chooses to post random stuff like NBA vids? 
laugh.gif

DC trollin like a toddler trying to figure out how long their leash is with their parents. 
Exactly. 
Part of his gimmick doe.
He'd better find a new gimmick. 

We realize that every thread isn't going to stay on topic 100% of the time, but it's not all or nothing.  Other threads may have occasional tangents, but it was becoming a routine for people to talk about basketball here.  For the same reason we're going to shut that down in the sneaker threads, we're going to put a stop to it here. 

I bet some of the same people in their feelings about this were part of the group complaining that TAN was becoming too cliquish and had taken away from other threads.  

This is, and always has been, a discussion forum.  Threads have topics.  It's not "the superfriends' thread about everything."  It's a wrestling thread.  If you want to create a group PM to talk about whatever you want all the time, do it.  This forum thread should generally remain on topic.  If someone is consistently taking it off topic, that person needs to be reminded of our forum policies.  

TAN needed to be checked to stop the off topic stuff.  They survived.  The S&T movie thread was moved to General.  It survived.  This thread has gone off topic way too consistently.  You will survive.  

So who wants to bet that there will be a phone booth on the stage on Raw?

WWE likes to make sure everyone knows they're in the UK.
This nice weather and my mans said he took a walk wiz khalifa gif like common b where da **** at??? When's your birthday?? I'm a order you the finest of Dominican/Puerto Rican milfs off backpage. Nothing fancy doe just the $30 an hour out calls only

Can't hold this blubber forever man :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom