Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

Ppl actually liked them in NXT tho. Their gimmick is different at least lol. On the main roster tho....
I feel like it'd be a better gimmick if they were already a tag team but they were searching for something to get them together.

Ya feel? Like two dudes paired together with nothing in common who try to find something to make them stand out, so they become Vaudeville acts.

But then they take it too far and like get super serious and delusional about it, so everyone is like "yo wtf are you guys doin"
Nah, that was Gotch's gimmick on the indies before he came to NXT.

It's just a bad gimmick.

Vaude villians are unreal guys

Enzo n cass is obv tho. My homie knows cass, he said he stutters mad in regular convos lol such a 21st century autist

And method man is a fool. He just does NOT get it. Guy would run any real world company into the ground :lol:

posting thirst traps on instagram with her hard nips
:evil: Y'all are late to the game man. :lol:
She put one pic on twitter
oooooh
oooooh
dem austrlian oranges looking delish
And she can cook b. :smh:
IDEC Emma the top girl on the main roster now.
Alexa is the only one I even know about in NXT anymore.
I rock with Sasha and Becky though.
She has been claimed for some time now.
Thank you for reminding these guys who noticed and claimed her first...

@BigEgo24 I'm not the type to claim girls

nerd.gif
let her choose her suitor

He'll drop back down into NXT for a while and pop back up.

I actually prefer this. Bring the NXT dudes up for a tour, show them the main roster, have the fans see them, place them back into NXT, then bring them back up when they're ready.

They get used to main roster duties, fans get exposed, changes are made.

Last edited:
Boring main event, would have been better if Reigns was in it instead of A**brose. I wonder how high Kevin Owen's cholesterol is.

nothing's gonna help Crews. guy has no personality. he seems pretty content playing the "I'm just happy to be here" role. guy is a bum. he'll get demoted back to NXT soon.

It's been said, but Crews truly is Black Neville. Doesn't have a character and is IC champ at best. Not a terrible destiny though...

Back
Top Bottom