Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

Suspended. 

Exactly. 

He'd better find a new gimmick. 

We realize that every thread isn't going to stay on topic 100% of the time, but it's not all or nothing.  Other threads may have occasional tangents, but it was becoming a routine for people to talk about basketball here.  For the same reason we're going to shut that down in the sneaker threads, we're going to put a stop to it here. 

I bet some of the same people in their feelings about this were part of the group complaining that TAN was becoming too cliquish and had taken away from other threads.  

This is, and always has been, a discussion forum.  Threads have topics.  It's not "the superfriends' thread about everything."  It's a wrestling thread.  If you want to create a group PM to talk about whatever you want all the time, do it.  This forum thread should generally remain on topic.  If someone is consistently taking it off topic, that person needs to be reminded of our forum policies.  

TAN needed to be checked to stop the off topic stuff.  They survived.  The S&T movie thread was moved to General.  It survived.  This thread has gone off topic way too consistently.  You will survive.  
ron-swanson-buzzkill-o.gif

@BigEgo24
I'm not the type to claim girls
:nerd: let her choose her suitor
If she saw us both i am sure she would choose me b. Nothing personal, i think highly of myself. Ask GHIMS....
He'll drop back down into NXT for a while and pop back up.
I actually prefer this. Bring the NXT dudes up for a tour, show them the main roster, have the fans see them, place them back into NXT, then bring them back up when they're ready.
They get used to main roster duties, fans get exposed, changes are made.
Agreed man. The time in NXT did wonders for Tyson Kidd and Cesaro...

So how y'all see the ME for PB going?

Reigns heel turn?
Styles heel turn?
Balor debut?

So they are supposed to start a Shane vs Authority storyline next week. Find it weird to start a new storyline at the go-home show of a PPV/SE.

Last edited:
Pretty obvious AJ isn't going to be wit the "heel" bc dudes,cuz he's a good guy now.soo they probably turn on him.
My guess is they beat down Reigns and a.j. for a dq at pb.would be dope if they had heel Finn with them at PB also

It's been said, but Crews truly is Black Neville. Doesn't have a character and is IC champ at best. Not a terrible destiny though...

The happy go lucky grateful face never works, not even in 1995. They're gonna kill Crews before he's even able to do anything. Titantron may as well say "High Flying, Soft-Spoken". Looks like a star in the ring, but needs some character badly. Maybe him and Neville teaming like somebody mentioned before isn't a bad idea

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom