Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

Idk dude is over as **** and it's only been 2 weeks

Tag teams don't get this over this fast these days

Last edited:
ixrz2s.jpg

Do you guys think WWE will let Anderson keep the gun stun? Also, AJ almost said Doc instead of Luke when he was talking to Roman back stage.

So they are supposed to start a Shane vs Authority storyline next week. Find it weird to start a new storyline at the go-home show of a PPV/SE.

Enough time to setup the seeds for a BS finish at the PPV, followed by people interested the night after?

Last edited:
So they are supposed to start a Shane vs Authority storyline next week. Find it weird to start a new storyline at the go-home show of a PPV/SE.

Sext should kill off Authority for good at Summerfest.

Might be before that. Apparently He's supposed to be back in May so the authority-Shane angle that is supposed to kick off next week might have something to do with Sext

Peep game how Houston ooking right now??? Katrina??

Paul heyman pro wrestling.

Doesn't really flood where I am, but there's some real goofy people in other parts of the city who think their cars are transformers and can drive straight through high water

Saw about 3 minutes of Raw, so I'm about to backtrack right now

Last edited:
Gene you have the best gimmick going. Random wrestling page I follow on IG put up pics of your wife. What a smoke.

And I start this Raw off by fast forwarding until KO comes out. Shane's shoes are pretty nice though

Don't see this happening, but think it would be cool for Bulleit Boyz to beat down both Reigns and AJ at Payback and then cut away to Balor laughing at the top of the ramp to end the show...

Jericho beating Zayn
tumblr_inline_mg6jfsMiQf1rvxsnr.gif

Crappy *** commentary again, yet they leave Mauro backstage

Cass' voice cracking on the intro :rofl:

Last edited:
These boos for Reigns :lol: at least his promo was straight to the point. But they have Styles almost going all Sting on Reigns with the props. Decent promo duel overall. Wasn't Rock/Austin but it wasn't Sheamus/Del Rio either

Reigns' selling :rofl:

Last edited:
Dolph talking all that hit on commentary, attacks Corbin from behind, and still gets his *** whooped :lol: Corbin really doing Reigns' gimmick flawlessly

Titus & Nattie :pimp:

Fandango should just replace Adam Rose while he serves his suspension

Maryse :smokin :lol: her and Miz are so damn great together

Cesaro needs a more fitted tearaway suit, looking like a chopper suit

New Day over as ****.

Russell needs a solo run.

Big E's counter on Miz :pimp:

Cesaro getting the pinball and Cole actually calling his finisher :wow: :smokin

tumblr_o5vyly2MkS1sbzhteo1_500.gif
tumblr_o5vvrfgrXU1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_o5vuzrRwcl1sbzhteo1_500.gif
tumblr_o5vsn44xGS1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Last edited:
Puzzled to how Nattie leapfrogged Sasha so much in the pecking order that Sasha doesn't even get tagged into the match.

Crew/Slater would have been a better match if Crew had direction and Slater hadn't been a jobber since being a Corre member. Such a heatless match

Back
Top Bottom