Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

Puzzled to how Nattie leapfrogged Sasha so much in the pecking order that Sasha doesn't even get tagged into the match.
Don't really think it has anything to do with pecking order. Seems pretty obvious that they are going to have Sasha go over Charlotte at SummerSlam. They just need another feud to kill some time before then...Might as well give Nattie a shot...

Puzzled to how Nattie leapfrogged Sasha so much in the pecking order that Sasha doesn't even get tagged into the match.
Don't really think it has anything to do with pecking order. Seems pretty obvious that they are going to have Sasha go over Charlotte at SummerSlam. They just need another feud to kill some time before then...Might as well give Nattie a shot...

I can see that, but she spent less time in the ring than Tamina :lol: had I not seen Sasha's entrance, I would've never known she was in the match

Are those pink highlights in Job Ziggler's hair?

Yep, which is why this sign makes sense

View media item 2000432

I can see that, but she spent less time in the ring than Tamina :lol: had I not seen Sasha's entrance, I would've never known she was in the match

View media item 2000432

Ouch at the Ziggler sign.

Dolph is a interesting dude. I wonder if the reasoning for him living on the Mid Card is the fact that he doesn't show "IT". I remember seeing a little while ago that management didn't exactly believe in him. If that is true, I see why to an extent. If they are waiting for him to DEMAND more, then maybe they will give him more.

Maybe adopt a mean streak like HBK did in 97. The promo's/commentary leading up to the Summerslam 97 fiasco. Which soon led to that wonderful street fight with Mankind where I feel like he broke the good ole boy ceiling. He showed aggression and ruggedness during that match and the matches after.

This Corbin feud will bury him for a little while. Dolph should disappear for like a month after Corbin washes and rinses him.

I couldnt tell either. They looked like mids from my stream

But if they were the suwoo 4s 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

By far the best AJ 4 ever made. I dun wanna hear nothing about no cements or oreos b

trippin, u r. 

View media item 2000432

Ouch at the Ziggler sign.

Dolph is a interesting dude. I wonder if the reasoning for him living on the Mid Card is the fact that he doesn't show "IT". I remember seeing a little while ago that management didn't exactly believe in him. If that is true, I see why to an extent. If they are waiting for him to DEMAND more, then maybe they will give him more.

Maybe adopt a mean streak like HBK did in 97. The promo's/commentary leading up to the Summerslam 97 fiasco. Which soon led to that wonderful street fight with Mankind where I feel like he broke the good ole boy ceiling. He showed aggression and ruggedness during that match and the matches after.

This Corbin feud will bury him for a little while. Dolph should disappear for like a month after Corbin washes and rinses him.

Ziggler needs to disappear for more than just a month :lol: he needs to just go away for like 6+ months, and come back with an entirely new character. He's been trying to be b-grade HBK for far too long and it's only amounted to 1 and a half World title reigns that may as well have been 10 years ago. He needs something completely left-field.

I actually thought Ziggler started building some momentum when he got that segment with Stephanie and HHH to pick a match if he won against HHH..decent promo...of course that got killed off quick :lol:

Last edited:
I actually thought Ziggler started building some momentum when he got that segment with Stephanie and HHH to pick a match if he won against HHH..decent promo...of course that got killed off quick :lol:
His best chance to be a main venter was during the yes movement but they gave what should have been his spotlight to the big show

HBK was a ref at SSlam 97...

I know but remember him and Bret got into a heated back and forth during the match and then he bashed Taker in the head with the chair by mistake.

I think if Ziggs disappeared for a solid 2 months and maybe started off with doing commentary and slowly got back into in ring action, then he'd be off to a good restart.

WWE is off to a good restart as a whole, they need more organic-ness though. Man I wish I could be a member of creative.

Last edited:
Ziggle Giggle will never be main event again.

Guess that WWE $ is too good -- he won't leave.

Back
Top Bottom