Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

@Meangene45 you gonna be in the new movie Temple with Seth?
Yes.  After not getting an offer for 12 rounds 3 and turning down that Dolph movie wwe studios and me not really on the best terms, but Wesley Snipes really push for me since he's a fan of my martial art fight choreographs.

Last edited:
Yes.  After not getting an offer for 12 rounds 3 and turning down that Dolph movie wwe studios and me not really on the best terms, but Wesley Snipes really push for me since he's a fan of my martial art fight choreographs.
Props to you for getting to work with Steven Segal and now Wesley Pipes man. :nthat:

Be sure to bring back some Seth Rollins workouts to share with #teamfit

Last edited:

LOL@ Monta typing like HBK
DC ISWYDT 
roll.gif

Gotta cover all bases 

Finally listening to the the Luke Harper Talk Is Jericho. One of my favorite guys :pimp:

Any other good interviews in the past year? Basically haven't listened to anything

My personal favorite were both the ladder match and the women's triple threat. Brock-Dean was a major let down and we all know what a snooze fest the main event was. Hell in a cell was not bad and of course had the crazy spot at the end.

DIdn't watch Takeover?

My personal favorite were both the ladder match and the women's triple threat. Brock-Dean was a major let down and we all know what a snooze fest the main event was. Hell in a cell was not bad and of course had the crazy spot at the end.

DIdn't watch Takeover?

My bad didn't see where you said WEEKEND :lol:

By far Nakamura-Zayn those dudes tore the house down. Bayley-Asuka was really good as well and Balor-Joe was ruined by the constant stoppages for the blood. Tag match was real solid and Corbin-Aries was a clunker of a match.

Props to you for getting to work with Steven Segal and now Wesley Pipes man. :nthat:

Be sure to bring back some Seth Rollins workouts to share with #teamfit
View media item 1982625
Gonna laugh when he gets future endeavored
You have to respect someone bold/crazy enough to do that. They might shoot up the building if you fire them.
:nerd:
It is for the top or bottom 3? I was :smokin the whole time i filled the survey out so i don't remember all of my selections. :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom