Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

Man. Watching a Raw from back in 97', the wrestling world was so different. They're elderly women in the crowd cheering right along with the young fans. For Stone Cold nonetheless :lol:

Man. Watching a Raw from back in 97', the wrestling world was so different. They're elderly women in the crowd cheering right along with the young fans. For Stone Cold nonetheless :lol:

Always think about that in comparison now. For a long time now they've made a full on assault of being accepted in the mainstream by going after kids and soccer moms, instead of making a product for everybody like they used to. Same as WCW. There were 5 year old kids all the way us to grannies going nuts over wrestling, and neither company had to force acceptance. I think the most embarrassing thing they've ever done was those million dollar give-aways. Vince was basically begging and trying to bribe people to watch. Talk about a complete 180.

What was your favorite match from the weekend?

Same question for @22stylez & Case Case

I didn't go to NXT but Nakamura/Zayn was best match of the weekend..

As for Mania I'd say the ladder match or the women's triple threat match..Aj/Jericho could've been MOTN but it seemed to me like Chris was a little slow and couldn't keep up with AJ..

Always think about that in comparison now. For a long time now they've made a full on assault of being accepted in the mainstream by going after kids and soccer moms, instead of making a product for everybody like they used to. Same as WCW. There were 5 year old kids all the way us to grannies going nuts over wrestling, and neither company had to force acceptance. I think the most embarrassing thing they've ever done was those million dollar give-aways. Vince was basically begging and trying to bribe people to watch. Talk about a complete 180.

Its pretty wild that when you create a universal product, the masses come. When you dumb things down, few come.

Goodness on this episode of Raw, King and Brian Christopher gave Taka pile drivers, one being a spike pile driver :x :lol:

I would love to see more wrestlers use their environment more often. Not to the extent ECW did. Looking back on ECW a few days ago, it was insane how much they would do in a single match :lol:

Flashfunk was a versatile dude.

Last edited:
Have a homie that went to Wrestlemania, and this is him at work currently
"Homie" huh?

Ghost Peep rocking the Hunicara mask a work. 
laugh.gif

Yes.  After not getting an offer for 12 rounds 3 and turning down that Dolph movie wwe studios and me not really on the best terms, but Wesley Snipes really push for me since he's a fan of my martial art fight choreographs.
roll.gif

DC ISWYDT 
roll.gif

Gotta cover all bases 
Yea, you know how Hot Boy Brenda is. If I type the word Monta he will be like 

@brendasdeadbaby

Finally listening to the the Luke Harper Talk Is Jericho. One of my favorite guys 
pimp.gif

Any other good interviews in the past year? Basically haven't listened to anything
I got you when I get home man

Last edited:
They should put eric young and roode together as the new hart foundation

That other reincarnation was an abomination to the hart family

Need to bring in scott d amore as their manager too

I wonder how Vince feels about H signing all these small guys. I never realized how small AJ Styles was until he was standing next to Reigns at RR.

He tried out before but didnt get signed. I wonder whats changed.

Honner?

I remember the excuse before was they have enough flippy guys

But with Neville not really panning out Haitch must've changed his mind. Ricochet has the better look & size anyway

Neville looks like a Wood Elf

Back
Top Bottom