Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

Go listen to Simmons and ShoeMaker on SIMMONS' podcast.

Simmon is doing some interesting fantasy booking.........

I can send his prize out tomorrow will be out of town filming temple on Friday.
Bigego won?
whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa
nah

laugh.gif
HERE ARE THE RESULTS

GREEN: You prolly cheated but I cant figure out how...so good job

MINT: Yall legit. Worked hard. Good grades. Keep at it

Yellow: You mogs avg as ****. You can be mint if you want but you dont care. Light one for me b

Orange: BADA BOOM REAL GUYS IN THE ROOM

aka

IM THE REALEST ***** IN IT. YOU ALREADY KNOW.

WON TRAPPER OF THE YEAR 4 TIMES IN A ROW

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

REDZONE (note that I wrote redZONE and not the actually color red): Yall trash b

Some cool stats

1) nobody picked Baron Borbin to win 
laugh.gif

2) Only two picked correctly guessed Jericho would win

3) Five ppl guessed League of Nations correctly and Zach Ryder (not inclusive)

4) You guys favored Shane to win at 67%. And 6 ppl thought no one would interfere.

Thanks for playing

Last edited:
Man I was making sure I was in the right thread. I saw Orange, Yellow, and Green, I thought it was NT's favorite "chart."

eyes.gif

iHustle, setting up another for Payback?

I don't know what's worse, being in the red zone or being in the red zone with dfly.

Last edited:
Shoot interview snippet

Mr. I: What about (name removed until shoot interview is released), how is he in and out the ring?

GHIMS: Oh, him. Pretty boy who thinks the world revolves around him. He complains alot regarding the script and match outcomes. Always walking backstage trying to tell his "road stories". I worked a match with him once and it was one of those " i can't wait until this is over" moments. He's scared of getting on the top rope. I think he plays the flute or some instrument and he has a "band" who played outside a bar once and supposedly someone in the music business overheard them and wants to sign them. I find it weird since there weren't any witnesses to verify the story. Supposedly our "booker" is high on him.

Mr. I: So since he may be getting a push, would you work with him?

GHIMS: Yea but it would have to be a short feud. There are a few worse than him.

Mr. I: Like who?

GHIMS: Let's start with.................

@NYMETS207
 Don't know who you are but PM sent

:smokin .. Responded a few mins ago, thx man.. Don't really post in this thread but try and fill out the PPV surveys and go thru the thread from time to time and try to keep up. Feel kind've guilty accepting the prize considering I'm so inactive esp. in this thread but it is what it is lol, I'll try and step it up a bit

@NYMETS207

:smokin .. Responded a few mins ago, thx man.. Don't really post in this thread but try and fill out the PPV surveys and go thru the thread from time to time and try to keep up. Feel kind've guilty accepting the prize considering I'm so inactive esp. in this thread but it is what it is lol, I'll try and step it up a bit

Don't worry... It's just a zip lock of Miz's pubes...

@NYMETS207

Gonna need to know what podcasts you listen to, fav current and past wrestlers, other promotions that you watch and are you a fan of Jemele Hill? Also cats or dogs?

Back
Top Bottom