Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

The Ross Report with Jim Cornette - Ep112 - The Ross Report http://podcastone.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=619&pid=1641609

Jim Cornette and JR recap and review all the action from Dallas this weekend! You'll hear about the NWA show, NXT, WWE Hall of Fame ceremony, and of course Wrestlemania 32. They're talking about Shane McMahon's dive from the top of the cage, Chris Jericho's win over AJ Styles and why that might not be bad for AJ, Zack Ryder getting his due, Dean Ambrose's loss to Brock Lesnar, the new Women's Championship, and Triple H dropping the belt to Roman Reigns. Plus, Jim Cornette answers listener questions about fan fights, the loss of good wrestling managers, his favorite tag team right now, and the best place to get bar-b-que in Kentucky! 
@gunnascott

@casekicks
@green rhino123

@CelticsPride34

For those that respect the greats 

Are you spying on me :stoneface:
Of course I know man. You my homie :nthat:
tumblr_nbzxi0e1mk1sidprfo7_400.gif

My brotha from another motha

22stylez 22stylez my gf brought me some BBQ that they had catered at work yesterday and man it was like gas station BBQ compared to the stuff we had at Lockhart :smh:

Bray Wyatt was a guest on the Sam Roberts Wrestling Podcast during WrestleMania 32. Topics discussed include WWE not knowing how to use The Wyatt Family, how he came up with the Bray Wyatt character, Luke Harper’s injury and his plan to face Brock Lesnar in the not too distance future. Here are some highlights of what Bray said about:

Luke Harper’s knee injury:

“Without him it’s so weird because it [has] never been without him. He’s my captain. It was mine and his before Rowan and Braun were ever involved. And it’s going to be hard. But a soldier falls and drops his flag, the next soldier comes by, picks it up. Hopefully, we’ll get more Wyatts. They can’t replace Harper. That’s impossible, but just an army of Wyatts. We never need to have any titles. We never need to feud with anyone. We should just come out every show, just 20 Wyatts and just mutilate someone for no reason because that’s who we are.”

WWE not knowing how to use the Wyatt Family:

“I don’t think, when we set out and finally got the call up, I don’t know if they really understood what they had. Like, we knew the NXT crowd had responded so well to us and they kind of like attached themselves to us and when we came up here we, never in a million years, thought it was going to explode the way it did. And it did. It exploded. Yeah, yeah, yeah. And it was just that kind of thing, the right place at the right time. And we were so different, man. We were so different that I don’t think the company knew even how to use us. ‘What are these things?’ Like, we were so different and in the promos [and] so different in the way we looked and how we moved. We were big and we would fly and do all this crazy stuff. Like, I don’t think anyone expected us to be so complete. And they still don’t know how to use what we are.”

Bray Wyatt was a guest on the Sam Roberts Wrestling Podcast during WrestleMania 32. Topics discussed include WWE not knowing how to use The Wyatt Family, how he came up with the Bray Wyatt character, Luke Harper’s injury and his plan to face Brock Lesnar in the not too distance future. Here are some highlights of what Bray said about:

Luke Harper’s knee injury:

“Without him it’s so weird because it [has] never been without him. He’s my captain. It was mine and his before Rowan and Braun were ever involved. And it’s going to be hard. But a soldier falls and drops his flag, the next soldier comes by, picks it up. Hopefully, we’ll get more Wyatts. They can’t replace Harper. That’s impossible, but just an army of Wyatts. We never need to have any titles. We never need to feud with anyone. We should just come out every show, just 20 Wyatts and just mutilate someone for no reason because that’s who we are.”

WWE not knowing how to use the Wyatt Family:

“I don’t think, when we set out and finally got the call up, I don’t know if they really understood what they had. Like, we knew the NXT crowd had responded so well to us and they kind of like attached themselves to us and when we came up here we, never in a million years, thought it was going to explode the way it did. And it did. It exploded. Yeah, yeah, yeah. And it was just that kind of thing, the right place at the right time. And we were so different, man. We were so different that I don’t think the company knew even how to use us. ‘What are these things?’ Like, we were so different and in the promos [and] so different in the way we looked and how we moved. We were big and we would fly and do all this crazy stuff. Like, I don’t think anyone expected us to be so complete. And they still don’t know how to use what we are.”
Bray can't even keep kayfabe. Doing these shoot interviews =
mean.gif

[/DeepSea]

22, post that rock/wyatt news.
– The Rock has been wanting to do something with Bray Wyatt for a while and when Luke Harper went down with an injury, plans for The Wyatt Family changed and the chance to work with Wyatt at WrestleMania 32 came up.

There were several ideas bounced around for The Rock and at one point he was planned for more than one segment. We noted how there was talk of doing something with WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day again but internal speculation is that Rock wanted to work with another young act instead of pick back up on his last interaction with The New Day.

WWE originally had The Wyatt Family getting involved in the Brock Lesnar vs. Dean Ambrose No Holds Barred Street Fight and that obviously didn’t happen, but could have made for a more interesting finish than what we got.

-As seen on Monday’s WWE RAW, Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady made their main roster debuts in a segment with The Dudley Boyz. There were people backstage praising the two and saying their promo was the best on WWE TV in months, if not longer.

Vince McMahon was reportedly very impressed with how over they were, with fans and employees, and their work.

There’s been some people down on the fact that Enzo and Cass never held the WWE NXT Tag Team Titles but sources say they definitely have a bright future ahead on the main roster.

Back
Top Bottom