Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

-As seen on Monday’s WWE RAW, Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady made their main roster debuts in a segment with The Dudley Boyz. There were people backstage praising the two and saying their promo was the best on WWE TV in months, if not longer.

Vince McMahon was reportedly very impressed with how over they were, with fans and employees, and their work.

There’s been some people down on the fact that Enzo and Cass never held the WWE NXT Tag Team Titles but sources say they definitely have a bright future ahead on the main roster.

Enzo's promo on Monday was STRONG.

Didn't like it one bit man it was 7-11 bbq compared to the stuff we had. Going to do some cardio tomorrow morning and sit in the sauna to sweat out all that bbq sauce :rofl:

Going to the gym after I get off work tonight.

Yeah but you didn't meet up with anyone! Quit acting like you are down for a meetup man. Case even wheeled his weeble wobble *** down to Texas to come kick it.
This.

Yeah but you didn't meet up with anyone! Quit acting like you are down for a meetup man. Case even wheeled his weeble wobble *** down to Texas to come kick it.
If I can get a ticket, I am at NXT New York

You really wanna deal with that smark crowd that makes their way from florida?

If i can't get SSlam tickets, i'll try for MNR tix.

Deepsea wanna low key be part of that smark crowd soooooooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaddddddd

don't waste your money man. RAW gonna be trash. You gonna be watching a 20 minute promo to start the show then a bunch of rematches being booked.

Last edited:

Deepsea wanna low key be part of that smark crowd soooooooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaddddddd

don't waste your money man. RAW gonna be trash. You gonna be watching a 20 minute promo to start the show then a bunch of rematches being booked.

Yea but i think they do a debut or return that night like last year with the dudleyz. Maybe Nakamura or Bullet Club.

shouldnt shock anyone but according to the interwebs, the guys that came out with shovel at mania were all nxt guys

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned the full list of talent used to form a skull army during Triple H‘s WrestleMania 32 entrance … and it impressively features some of top wrestlers in NXT.

Sources tell us the group consisted of Hideo Itami, The Revival, American Alpha, Simon Gotch, Chris Girard (aka Biff Busick), Blake and Murphy, Enzo Amore and Elias Samson.

Finn Balor was also in the group — as reported by WrestlingInc — as well as NXT referees Drake Wuertz, Shawn Bennett and Danilo Anfibio.

Hopefully, more than one of them will compete in the ring at next year’s show in Orlando.

I would rather do that then listen to a crowd mark out over a hip toss.
You act as if the Smart Fans aren't going to be at RAW as well though 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom