Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

We were talking about "perfect" matches.

A perfect SPOTFEST would be Rey vs. Psicosis. Bash at the Beach 1996.

I think I have watched this match over 20 times

I really think Okada/Tanahashi at WK9 was the best match I've ever seen... I will forever say it's better than Ibushi/Nakamura... Although that was my second favorite match from '15...

Both HBK/Taker WM matches are right there though... Both of those matches told INCREDIBLE stories... I feel jaded because Taker is my favorite ever and HBK was **** when I was a kid... But, IMO, those 2 matches might be the GOAT WWE matches...

I think Nakamura/Ibushi was slightly, by a small margin, better than Okada/Tanahashi..I think they'd have been equal if there were less HFF's..

Can't argue with what you said about Taker/Shawn..I'd have to say that Bret/SCSA from Mania 13 was every bit as good, if not better..It told an amazing story and it pulled off the rarely done right double turn..Plus that match pretty much made the biggest star in wrestling history..

Give me 3 all time matches to watch on wwe network tonight, ill watch all 3 and give reviews tomorrow

Here are my fav wrestlers to help you decide what i should watch

Razor ramon
Shawn michaels
Seth rollins

Obv dont need matches w these guys but it tells you my tastes

Last edited:
Thanks btw, headed to ruby tuesdays for a crab cake dinner to go (i miss summer/baltimore)

Be back in 15 n ill fire up the ps4

I really like Jericho/Michaels at WM19

One of my all time favorites

Last edited:
Give me 3 all time matches to watch on wwe network tonight, ill watch all 3 and give reviews tomorrow
Rey Mysterio Jr. vs Eddie Guerrero Halloween Havoc 1997

Brian Pillman vs. Lex Luger NWA Halloween Havoc 1989

Do those two

@Mister Saint Laurent

and the boys brought up a good point.

Will Sami Zayn end up as this generation's Jerry Lynn/Brad Armstrong? Meaning will he end up being that dude that is used as a great "hand." Those dudes that can always be used to help make someone look great. Think of how Dolph is used over the last few years.

He very well COULD end up as THAT dude......... 

Can't even front, Ruby Tuesday's salad bar :smokin

Out east chains are near non existant but i cant lie indulging on rubys once in awhile is my guilty pleasure. Doesnt hurt that they send out the best coupons lol. 3 crab cakes w 2 sides is gonna cost me 9 bucks w half off coupon. Would cost 30 at any other spot in ri

Here are my fav wrestlers to help you decide what i should watch

Razor ramon
Shawn michaels
Seth rollins

Obv dont need matches w these guys but it tells you my tastes

Razor-HBK WM 10
HBK-TAKER WM 25 & 26
HBK-ANGLE WM21
HBK-JERICHO WM 19

R.I.P. Eddie Gilbert

the '80's
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

laugh.gif
 @casekicks  tell me what is funny around the 1:30 mark

roll.gif

I feel like AJ Styles is everything Vince McMahon hates about wrestling : SquaredCircle

Undersized? Check.
Southern accent? Check.
"Flippy" guy known for incredible high spots? Check.
Independent wrestling legend? Check.
Goofy hair? Check.
I mean if you could roll up everything Vince McMahon despises about "rasslin" and stick it into that machine Steve Urkel used to step into when he'd come out like a much cooler version of himself, I think the result you would get would be AJ Styles.
What I'm trying to say is I think Roman Reigns is going to squash him clean at Payback, and I think Vince is going to savor every single moment of it.

If you're referring to the way Hart says "guy gene" then yes that's funny..Or are you talking about the one guy's permed mullet?..
LOL Nah he was like, "Muta wants to fight the best talent of America. People like Terry Funk. people like THE sting." 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom