Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

:rofl: :x :rofl:
tumblr_o57rxh6gcT1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_o57sdsge4C1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Last edited:
I wonder what EY is gonna use when he inevitably gets signed

Def won't be the piledriver :lol:

Last edited:
Naka/zayn was easily a 5 star match. No way the ic title match was as good as that match if you go by his ratings.
Takes a lot for something to be 5 stars man.

Honestly, there was no "story" for that match. So I wouldn't say it was 5 stars off of that premise alone.

It was a very good match though

This... It was an amazing and fun match... It was exactly what it should have been, a showcase... It was a showcase for both guys, but still a showcase match... I 5* match needs to either tell a story or be a major game changer on someway....

DeepSea, which matches would you consider 5 star matches?
Eddie ve Rey Halloween Havoc 1997

Ibushi vs Nakamura Tokyo Dome 2015

To me, most perfect matches I have seen

I really think Okada/Tanahashi at WK9 was the best match I've ever seen... I will forever say it's better than Ibushi/Nakamura... Although that was my second favorite match from '15...

Both HBK/Taker WM matches are right there though... Both of those matches told INCREDIBLE stories... I feel jaded because Taker is my favorite ever and HBK was **** when I was a kid... But, IMO, those 2 matches might be the GOAT WWE matches...

The Miz and Ryder match tonight is a five star match. Can't wait for the whole world to see it. Miz has brought prestige back to the title.

Last edited:
I would be down for a Women's money in the bank but can these girls take the same bumps as the guys?

The division need it.. They're trying to make the women's division like the men's division so it makes sense..

No, it doesn't. I can't even see fans getting excited about a cash-in unless it's Sasha. The women's division just isn't deep enough to warrant it.

Eddie ve Rey Halloween Havoc 1997

Ibushi vs Nakamura Tokyo Dome 2015

To me, most perfect matches I have seen

Think I might have liked Styles vs Nakamura more tbh

Your thoughts on Rey vs Jericho Bash 09? Pretty close to perfect imo. Probably the last great match from either of them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom