Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

At payback rollins needs to return so he can continue his feud with Roman for wm33 but cause a dq in favor of Roman to set up sumerfest with Aj. Dq:wwe wins, aj vs seth fans win Roman wins but does so in a heelish way that sets up a new feud until Wm 33: vince wins. Que vince gif

I said it earlier but they need stop bringing these old dudes in I get exceptions like AJ and Nakamura but you can set your talent back in booking only so far

Nah they need to keep bringing them in and putting them on the main roster in 2 months or less..They need to milk these dudes' names for all their worth and use them for the WHC title picture..After 2-5 years they need to turn them into what Jericho is now and use them to put the young guys over..In the mean time they should do away with the US title belt and bring back the Cruiserweight or TV title..Have a 3 belt system that the young guys work their way up through so the fans have plenty of time to get behind them and get invested in them..Easy way to get all you can out of the "older" guys and at the same time develop younger talent to be future stars/box office draws..Gotdamnit they need to put me as the head of talent relations/creative..

Just finished the hall of fame and ric flair needs to be banned from all future wwe mics

I was there and I was so embarrassed by Ric's speech..And I honestly felt sorry for Sting having that awful induction done for him..He deserves better and Ric Flair should give him a public apology..

They showed the HOF ceremony after tonight's SD and the amount of editing they did for Flair's speech was hilarious..I've always been a Nature Boy mark, but I can truly say that if I never saw him on my tv again I'd be happy..

Rhino, you ever watch Muta vs Hot Stuff? When Muta sprayed Missy Hyatt

I always felt like Hot Stuff and Pilman were the 2 biggest examples of unfulfilled talent in the wrestling since probably 1980..Both could have been all time greats if their health/life choices would have been different..

At payback rollins needs to return so he can continue his feud with Roman for wm33 but cause a dq in favor of Roman to set up sumerfest with Aj. Dq:wwe wins, aj vs seth fans win Roman wins but does so in a heelish way that sets up a new feud until Wm 33: vince wins. Que vince gif

:wow: but why?

Case Case man that book selling for like $500 :x

I know man, it's crazy..I hear it's the best wrestling biography out there..I've always wanted to read it and thought maybe one of you guys might have a copy or a link so I can download it..

I said it earlier but they need stop bringing these old dudes in I get exceptions like AJ and Nakamura but you can set your talent back in booking only so far

Nah they need to keep bringing them in and putting them on the main roster in 2 months or less..They need to milk these dudes' names for all their worth and use them for the WHC title picture..After 2-5 years they need to turn them into what Jericho is now and use them to put the young guys over..In the mean time they should do away with the US title belt and bring back the Cruiserweight or TV title..Have a 3 belt system that the young guys work their way up through so the fans have plenty of time to get behind them and get invested in them..Easy way to get all you can out of the "older" guys and at the same time develop younger talent to be future stars/box office draws..Gotdamnit they need to put me as the head of talent relations/creative..

Agree big time. It's like they bring these guys in acting like they're 28 and under, when a lot of them are like 34+. They have to get the ball rolling before all those years spent in the indies and in Japan catch up with them.

WWE needs to build relationships with ROH, NJPW, AAA, and somebody in Europe. We see stars too much on their programming and get burned out. If they had a farm system and acknowledged it they could have a viable reason to give guys 2-3 months off per year and constantly have fresh talent.

WWE needs to build relationships with ROH, NJPW, AAA, and somebody in Europe. We see stars too much on their programming and get burned out. If they had a farm system and acknowledged it they could have a viable reason to give guys 2-3 months off per year and constantly have fresh talent.

they have so many guys that they dont even utilize on tv. look at guys like fandango, sandow, breeze, etc. wasnt cesaro off tv for awhile even before his injuries?

Mauro calls a move, and Lawler repeats it like a parrot as if he feels Mauro has the nerve to call them. I can't stand Lawler, he needs to be commentating on Wrestling Society X matches

Mauro calls a move, and Lawler repeats it like a parrot as if he feels Mauro has the nerve to call them. I can't stand Lawler, he needs to be commentating on Wrestling Society X matches

He should do solo commentary for Frankenbans' NTZW botch clinics

Last edited:
Miz's career just kicked out at 2.99999 with Maryse by his side. He looks like a major star with her. Not sure how legit the boos were, but she had the crowd sounding like Miz was Reigns.

Another swift beatdown from Apollo Crews on Curtis Axel and his new jorts. I dig his squash matches so far, remind me of WCW Worldwide/Saturday Night matches. Just mowing them down and keeping it moving.

DVR is excellent btw

Miz's career just kicked out at 2.99999 with Maryse by his side. He looks like a major star with her. Not sure how legit the boos were, but she had the crowd sounding like Miz was Reigns.
I know you got some pics of Maryse.  Post some up
nerd.gif

Another swift beatdown from Apollo Crews on Curtis Axel and his new jorts. I dig his squash matches so far, remind me of WCW Worldwide/Saturday Night matches. Just mowing them down and keeping it moving.

DVR is excellent btw

I really want Crews to do well. He's charismatic & skilled enough in the ring, but he has no character at all and isn't a great talker. They really needed to establish a character for him before calling him up.

Last edited:

Aj got no chance vs Roman let's be honest. Perfect way to get Roman over as a fighting champ but keep him fighting KO, neville, aj, cesaro- kinda build his momentum- fresh feuds, churn great matches and it could turn the tide for him. Seth returns at a ppv called "payback" keeps AJ momentum strong and have the blowoff at Sumerslam. That feud could be epic.

Look if anyone likes it or not Roman gonna be champ most this yr might as well get him and the other guys over. He could have great matches use heel tactics to win but keep the tweener persona. It's working. Dean wins royal rumble amd we have our wm33 main event. Or the same wrestlecrap we've been watching, who cares

Back
Top Bottom