Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

Miz=This generation's version of X-Pac..Has some talent, but for the most part people just boo him cause they hate him and not because he's using heel-ish behavior..

He has accomplished a hell of a lot more than X-pac though

And yet X-Pac will be remembered long after Miz's career has dried up..And with the exception of Khali, has there been a more useless champion in the past 20 yrs than Miz?

Watching some old macho man promos. As a kid i was more amused by his antics but when i actually pay attention to what he is saying its :pimp: lol

Major thumbs down to Khali, Swagger, and Sheamus' 1st and very last title runs. Wish they never happened

whats wrong with Johnny Cage?
Miz probably top 5-10 main roster talent tho
definitely top 5 heel if not top 2

052122633f9459894b8281d5fa7087a40b60c476

some of the major heels...

Romulan Raines - Booked as face
Seth Rollins - Injured, will return as face
Bray Wyatt & The Wyatt Family - LOL ARE WE STILL ON THIS? PLEASE LET GO
Triple Heche & The Authority - LOL ARE WE STILL ON THIS? PLEASE LET GO
Brock Lesnar - Mega Face
Sheamus - Sucks *** Rusev - Booked like **** Y2J - Washed
KO - The only heel better than Miz, and even that is a stretch because he gets cheered
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Major thumbs down to Khali, Swagger, and Sheamus' 1st and very last title runs. Wish they never happened

ShameUs' last title runs was one of the greatest of all time just for the fact it kicked off by him leaving Romaine in the ring crying like a *****..

I'm going to NXT in Columbia, SC tonight. Should be fun. Haven't been to a live wrestling event since WM27 in Atlanta, GA.

Will be my wife's nephew first show ever. This was our birthday present for him. I'm determined he won't be a Cena fan.

#WrestlingIsEverywhere

At a track meet right now.

There are some TWIN brothers, from another school, that are named JACOB and ELI

I can't make this up

Back
Top Bottom