Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

Fair enough. Maybe 1-1. The middle portion needed something to raise it up. Final 10 or so were awesome

Roman Reigns and AJ Styles could put on 5* matches (in theory), but they'll wrestle each other 12 times in single matches in 3 months...

I agree with this, but...

They create an aura around matches the WWE can't do because no matches are special in WWE...

Brock Vs. Roman at WM 31?

Smh3Gq8.png

Yes, they CAN have big matches... But that was strictly because of the wrestlers and the atmosphere... WWE built that match up horribly, outside of Heyman becoming gawd on the mic... The 70k fans and and Brock made that match... Not WWE...

They should've gone to OT tied like 2-2 in that match

Naw i liked the 0-0 tie into ot felt like a battle.

Goldberg hogan on nitro had a big fight feel too imo

Fair enough. Maybe 1-1. The middle portion needed something to raise it up. Final 10 or so were awesome

I think 1-1 into OT would have been best... Have both pins being leverage type pins, with Bret getting his pin in the last minute... Shawn uses a "lucha-like" cradle at like 30 minutes with it infuriating Bret... HBK puts Bret on a sleeper hold to hold him now last couple minutes, and Bret does the London SS finish...

I just fantasy booked a 20 year old match :smh: :lol:...

I think 1-1 into OT would have been best... Have both pins being leverage type pins, with Bret getting his pin in the last minute... Shawn uses a "lucha-like" cradle at like 30 minutes with it infuriating Bret... HBK puts Bret on a sleeper hold to hold him now last couple minutes, and Bret does the London SS finish...

I just fantasy booked a 20 year old match :smh: :lol:...

:pimp:

View media item 1986570

I agree that it needed more action, especially for an hour-long match. One of the best endings to a match ever though, in my opinion.

Yes, they CAN have big matches... But that was strictly because of the wrestlers and the atmosphere... WWE built that match up horribly, outside of Heyman becoming gawd on the mic... The 70k fans and and Brock made that match... Not WWE...

And it didn't help Brock's character at all by going over on Cena and ending Taker's streak, huh?

Smh3Gq8.png

Last edited:
Bayley vs. Sasha Banks

Takeover Summerslam

Perfect match

Agree

Hart Austin 13 still my all time favorite. Perfect blend of storyline, violence, realism, crowd reaction, visuals, big stage and perfect double turn

Some favorite promos:
WM30 - HHH v Bryan
WM17 - Austin v Rock
SS97 - opening promo
Takeover Brooklyn - Banks v Bayley
WM19 - Angle v Brock

Love a good pre match promo

WCW always sucked at those. WWE is masterful with them

I seriously don't remember a single WCW promo other the Starcade 97 and something from 2001 :lol:

That Jordan gimmick was so unintentionally funny man. :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom