Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

:rofl:

But really, LU is the only organization that could or should do this... It's already so based on mythology why not... I mean, there's actual dragons and spacemen and ancient witches on the show already :lol:...

I still love it :nthat:....

I don't get the intergender stuff personally

Kinda dumb imo

:rofl:

But really, LU is the only organization that could or should do this... It's already so based on mythology why not... I mean, there's actual dragons and spacemen and ancient witches on the show already :lol:...

I still love it :nthat:....

I don't get the intergender stuff personally

Kinda dumb imo

I don't particularly enjoy it either... There have been good intergender matches.... But they are rare....

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

You should check out this Nore/Jada/Ja podcast... It's :wow: :wow: :wow:... It's lit :nthat:... It's a real great listen... The spot they talk about John Cena recording with them :lol:...

Last edited:
@DCAllAmerican

You should check out this Nore/Jada/Ja podcast... It's
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
... It's lit
nthat.gif
... It's a real great listen... The spot they talk about John Cena recording with them
laugh.gif
Link to that John Cena the wrestler podcast please

What other podcasts do you guys recommend?

Been trying to find some on iTunes that I can listen to while I'm at the gym.

Ok, despite the amount of praise he gets, I think Finn Balor is low key ([emoji]128273[/emoji]) trash. Something is missing for me to accept him.

Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson are flying in for Raw tomorrow. It does not mean they will be on the show.

Back
Top Bottom