Wrestling Thread Aug 1-7 | 8/7 TNA Hardcore Justice - Sting vs Angle, Aries vs Kendrick vs Shelly

Isnt it possible that another wrestler is Sin Cara when he returns?

I mean, he's still under the 30 day suspension, so they can just put another wrestler in the tights and mask.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

5440b.gif

out.php
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Cot damb when the hell was this!?!?!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 Poppin on a handstand
devil.gif

And apparently there are more releases coming...so Primo, JTG, Trent Baretta, Tyler Reks and half the FCW roster better look out.

Last week's RAW. Had a brotha straight beastin.
devil.gif

And Maelstrom, the rumor is that Hunico from FCW will work as Sin Cara till Mistico comes back.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Mr DragonFly Jones wrote:
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Cot damb when the hell was this!?!?!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 Poppin on a handstand
devil.gif

And apparently there are more releases coming...so Primo, JTG, Trent Baretta, Tyler Reks and half the FCW roster better look out.

Last week's RAW. Had a brotha straight beastin.
devil.gif

And Maelstrom, the rumor is that Hunico from FCW will work as Sin Cara till Mistico comes back.

Man i had to hit youtube up to find it, and DAMB! I was more surprised by the crowd poppin like crazy as Eve was
poppin, but Maryse damb near &@^#%$ it all up as Eve was going for the moonsault
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And I heard the same, but do they have the exact body types are somethin? That's gonna be hilarious

Y'all talking about JTG turning heel?

I forgot he was even on the roster.
laugh.gif

Eve booty poppin'
devil.gif

Glad to see you're making yourself useful again Ninong, posting Botchamania videos.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Glad to see you're making yourself useful again Ninong, posting Botchamania videos.
aaykxd.gif

I refuse to take that from this thread's Virgil.
NOW MOVE YOUR SKINNY FAT *** AND GET MY BAGS!!!

^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
"This thread's Virgil"

My cpu must be slow right now, cause HHH looks like his violently fapping

Bet money Layla would put ol girl to shame though.

I miss that english muffin on my TV.

And I heard the same, but do they have the exact body types are somethin? That's gonna be hilarious

Nah, Hunico is taller and a lil bulkier. I don't see how that's gonna be convincing. While Hunico is good, he isn't half the high flyer Mistico is.

I may not be around for tonight's PPV. Going to a block party today, so may be too drunk to care about TNA.

Watching the best of nitro. Man wcw has always sucked to me. It doesn't produce the feel that wwf had. The hell was Bret Hart thinking jumping ship. Terrible choice.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Watching the best of nitro. Man wcw has always sucked to me. It doesn't produce the feel that wwf had. The hell was Bret Hart thinking jumping ship. Terrible choice.
Speaking of Bret Hart, anyone remember this?
roll.gif

I'm not a big Rosita guy but anyways..

IMG_8896_650.jpg

IMG_8886_650.jpg

IMG_8857_650.jpg

IMG_8852_650.jpg

BTW I saw Eve in person at a house show last night. DAT +*@ is amazing! I never noticed how nice it was.

well if 4W is going to get drunk i think ima fill in for him .........

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Kurt Angle vs (c) Sting

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Mexican America vs. (c) Beer Money

X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
Austin Aries vs. (c) Brian Kendrick vs. Alex Shelley

SIX MAN TAG TEAM MATCH
Fortune vs. Immortal

KNOCKOUTS TITLE MATCH
Winter w/Angelina Love vs. (c) Mickie James

BOUND FOR GLORY SERIES MATCH
Rob Van Dam vs. Crimson

BOUND FOR GLORY SERIES MATCH
"The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero vs. Devon

Bully Ray vs. Mr Anderson

KNOCKOUTS TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Rosita & Sarita vs. Tara & Ms. Tessmacher

X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP

Aries makes a run at Kendrick (who is in the corner). Kendrick gets a leg up and takes him up. Kendrick lands more offense and gets a two count on Aries. Shelley is on the outside. Aries counters and sets Kendrick up on the top rope. Alex Shelley sneaks back in and all three are working in the corner. Shelley puts Aries on his shoulders, Kendrick attempted Sliced Bread but he fell off. Suplex by Aries on Shelley. Aries takes Kendrick off the apron. Aries hits a drop kick on Shelley. He follows it with a brainbuster suplex for a two count. Kendrick makes the save.

Out of nowhere Kendrick hits Sliced Bread on Shelley and follows it with the pinfall.

Winner & still X Division Champion, Brian Kendrick

Back
Top Bottom